Howdy. First timer lookin for tons of help and support to blaze into gonja glory.

Would you Go with a one 600w Hps for a 8ftx12ft flowering room with 16 plants?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

buhdders

Hello fellow 420 droogies. I live in the north and in rural woodland area. My goals in joining this forum is to collaborate will people that are seasoned vets in the growing experience. The knowledge collected will hopefully be put in an organized fashion for easy to read How To's.

So with that said. I will be looking forward to many responses to building my first grow room. This is a long term goal due to limited funds :(.

I will be posting a grow room construction thread soon.
My rough plan is this:
  1. Hydro_-_Ebb & Flow
  2. Room space_-_12x12ft(8x12 flowering side, 4x12 veg side)
Please link any threads that would help me in making a better one and support to make the best tutorials on this awesome site! Thank you:rollit:

Hello buhdders, :welcome: to 420Magazine. This forum is all about things 420. Brother Weedpipe has supplied you with some links, let me give you a couple more. we have some 420 contests happening that we would like you to vote in. Nug and Plant othe year 2009.
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
and
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
Here is a good place to start reading.
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!
And for all your questions this forum,
Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
If you can't find an answer please ask a mod to help you.
This is a very friendly place, so go and make some friends and enjoy the 420 experience. :grinjoint: :peace:

Welcome Buhdders! Since you have some time before you get fully operational, now is a great time to get all the info this site has to offer. Keep reading and learning. Only basic advise I can give you is keep it simple on the first grow. You can buy all the bells and whistles later if you want but learning how to do it right with the basics is a better first step.

High buhdders How are your plans going? :welcome:
Very exciting time planning a grow, Just take your time, soak it up and don't rush.
Please continue to research and meet the great members here on 420.
Love to hear and see more from you Friend.
Will be looking for you :surf: the forums. :peace: :bongrip:
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom