Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

Hi all Have done a few journals here been growing for a short time...but am a quick learner :surf:
Lights 600 w air cooled switchable digital light, flower bulb 95,000 lums 30% more blue for better growth.
Flower room is air conditioned/heated 6x3 1/2 foot area with two heights 8 foot and 4 1/2
Strains.....I had bag seed from last grow I named Bud Lady
also have 5 KC-33 seeds ........
A Dutch-strain, cultivated for years, we have crossed with Thai and Brazil male plants. KC 33 is further developed for outdoor growing, but is also indoor a Number 1. The buds are compact and have a lemon-fresh taste and produce double T.H.C.
Nukes....i have some...HeHe....i will get pic of that stuff but have 3 nuke mixes for 3 of 4 stages of grow...last stage with be flush and water with two tablespoons of molasses...again will get pics for full nutritional values.
Medium....Is Perlite/Hydroton 50/50
I will be growing some plants straight up ....Also will be doing some LST
Here are plants i have in flower room already for this journal and also some of the ladies that will soon be coming to flower room....First picture is bagseed strain i will be growing...one i named bud lady....very good strain...very tuff too ph was off whole grow but never hermied and handles heat stress great as well. This plant i grew under CFL's got 1 1/2 oz dry weight from single plant
t20th.JPG

t20th_2_.JPG

IMG_00543.JPG

IMG_01614.JPG

OK here is plant one
IMG_00114.JPG

IMG_02942.JPG

IMG_03261.JPG

This lady is growing so nice I will let it get tall now that it will soon be under 600 w
I still love to tie down the Ladies :cheer: so why stop just cause i got a big light ;)
Here is set up.....dish buckets top drains into bottom...simple set up really...will give picture of how i did it...takes 10 minutes or less :)
IMG_0327.JPG

Just made few holes using screwdriver on half of one bucket
IMG_0329.JPG

filled bottom one with some hydroton rock at angle
IMG_0328.JPG

fill top one...and add a plant
IMG_0332.JPG

Planted in opposite end where i put holes...this way root have to grow a bit before they find there way into bottom and side where plant is will still be able to be lifted without messing with roots once they have grown to bottom from drain holes. also reason for angle with hydroton rocks is of course so top drains to bottom
IMG_0330.JPG

And idea here is train to other end of bucket and train all side branches to sides of bucket....then straight up from there with 15 or so very nice main buds :smokin:
OK second plant ....
IMG_03232.JPG

then i have a few more clones in veg room that i will train same way and bring into flower room as they are ready.

Now for the Real Strain....KC-33
This will be slow to make it to flower room...plan on growing these for awhile and getting pollen from males and setting up nice mother for clones...want to keep this strain going for awhile...special tks to my friend for seeds....

got 5 seeds....5 cracked....5 popped up and has first set of leaves :slide:
IMG_03091.JPG

Can't pass up being the first poster on your new grow ;).

Very creative with the dish pan setup!

With that much volume of medium, it should hold lots of water and nutes too.

That's one of the reasons I think I had success with my grows 25 years ago when I didn't know what I was doing. I used a pretty similar setup with two stacked large tubs and lava rock as the medium. It was a "run to waste" passive hydro arrangement, and worked really well. I only had to water it about every 3-4 days, similar to soil.

I'm in for this one!

Have 2 bag seeds going 3 weeks....was bored and planted a few awhile back and two lived...came from some bag i thought was good enough to save ...so will clone them and if it turns out to be a female will keep clones and flower it.
IMG_02533.JPG

IMG_02563.JPG

IMG_02542.JPG

toped both of them already.
I bought a bunch of stuff I needed now that my feet are wet...
IMG_0287.JPG

got a real meter 50 bucks and no frills hydro nukes 15-5-13 for early veg then 11-35-14 orchard bloom for middle veg first 3 weeks of 12/12
then 4 weeks of open sesame 5-45-19...Last two weeks will be Molasses and water 2 teaspoons per gallon till harvest
IMG_03331.JPG

IMG_03401.JPG

IMG_03421.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_02633.JPG

IMG_02652.JPG

IMG_02644.JPG

Have 5 more clones from Bud Lady rooted and on there way to growing 3 weeks on 3 larger ones and 2 weeks on other two...have 4 i am waiting to root. Will be building a cloner in this journal as well ...i have 8 sprayers (360) have air pump and air stones just need sub pump and tote bucket
IMG_02601.JPG

IMG_02592.JPG

IMG_02583.JPG

IMG_02882.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

One above i will let it grow about 6 inches more then Timber! I will tie her down :smokin:

KC-33 seeds ...got 5... 5 cracked and was in rock wool 24 hours after getting them...24 hours later they were all above ground...24 hours later all have first set of leaves....now past experience with seeds(bagseed) was 1 out 5 cracked in 3 days and might pop above ground by weeks end...so i am very impressed with real genetics and real seeds :smokin:
IMG_03481.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

Dude, tunes.. you get better with each grow.. im lovin the new passive hydro system too....

+reps

+props with the KC seeds.. i was jus looking up their reviews and i saw a lot of ppl bitchin that that were sh!t outta luck buying their seeds, cause they didnt germ or got piss poor results.. bangin job ur doin over there!

:thanks:
TheCriMsonK20
I am hoping for really good results from upgrade in light and added nukes...and :thanks: Luck don't fail me now :surf: :roorrip:

blackbeast
glad to have ya tuned in

DroJo
I think just cause i got new toys this will be my best grow yet....and hopfuly KC keeps doing what they doing and get some nice plants and better still nice high thc and bud! So good seeds and good bagseed strain new toys....I think you are right this is already my best grow ...cause i am having more fun :thanks: for reps and props and tuning into grow :passitleft:

siscokid
I have big expectations on LST under 600w HPS I want all bud! and can't wait to see what lady growing straight up will do....going for a nice main cola on that plant :yummy:

I'm here for the beginning for this one Tunes420 :nomo:! One and half oz from one plant under CFL:headbanger: You are going to be dangerously good with 600 watts. Best of luck with all your new goodies :goodjob: Thanks! :peace:

Hello again, Quick Question that medium your using needs you to supply all nutes needed I'm I right? I mean do the Hydroton rock supply any nutes? Seems Like the rots would love all the air and room you supply, But you got to be on top of your game with nute delivery. Is that right? Not good for newbie I bet. Any how very cool! Thank for your time. :peace:

:thanks: The Weed... glad to have you tuned in .... every time I water I give them nukes....not like soil. I grew two soil grows before i tried passive hydro
:thanks: weedtastic I had that one in veg room for 4 weeks ...grew from seed. Now clones from that strain that i put into flower already have only spent 2 1/2 weeks in veg room after they rooted :smokin:....and since i got HID light i think i will veg a bit longer than i have in past grows.

Dude, I stopped by after seeing your post on my journal. Holy crap! You've got some serious growing going on! I am looking forward to learning about your strategies for indoor growing and in partiular how you manage the height and maximize your yeild. I am definitely punched in for the duration on this one. :popcorn:

:thanks: Jcool glad to have ya tuned in brother grower :cool:

OK had to do something with veg room lights....
IMG_02952.JPG

They were not very affective way i had them...
IMG_0350.JPG

This makes it much easier to adjust ...i have them on 2 chains
IMG_03541.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

just screwed 4' light to plywood....drilled holes and used ties to attach 4 power strips...2 on each side of 4' light to plug in CFL's
IMG_03632.JPG

they wanted 30 dollars for a 4' power strip plug in.....but 2 of these was only 5 bucks....and i had 2 already :smokin:
IMG_03591.JPG

IMG_03612.JPG

IMG_03561.JPG

IMG_03583.JPG

IMG_03571.JPG

All the KC-33 seeds are doing there thing still :cool: Veg room is getting crowded again :popcorn:
IMG_03651.JPG

here are clones on heating pad and Mom of Bud Lady strain...and a LOT of her clones :) 12 all together just in veg and two clones are already in flower room

:thanks: DroJo will get some pics up in a little while of plant i tied down and how it is turning back to light....and maybe my big light will come today....already installed 6 " inline fan to attic and have 6 " hose ready to attach to light and plug in cause it is ready :)

Back
Top Bottom