Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

IM IN! plants look great man.. dude that 2nd bagseed plant is wicked sweet looking.. i was like gettin dizzy lookin that top shot haha right on brother

Update.... all 5 KC-33 seeds will make it...4 doing great one is starting to recover :popcorn:
IMG_04412.JPG

And that far our indica is transplanted and looking far out...love how this little bush grows :bigtoke:
IMG_0440.JPG

:hmmmm: Makes me wonder what's up with your lite dude. I'm pissed about mine had to return it. I always hated waiting once I set my mine to buy something. GL on the lite. I ordered another from a diff vender. And the broken one they are paying the return postage. UPS is to pick it up tomarrow.

Got my light straightened out finally my Bro will be down this way in a couple days so will bring it :) Sweet! :slide: Sorry to hear about your light glad it worked out in end :grinjoint: And i hear about waiting once you have mind set on something and others delay you hehe ....should have just had it delivered to grow addy...they don't know what it is....So busy havening things shipped to different addresses to keep it away from grow addy things end up taking twice as long.....and my ip addy i have wireless thru one of my neighbors so it's stealth like but dam! i could have had this stuff doing already if it were legal %$#@ Better safe than sorry i reckon ;)

You know those little babies are going to love that light. I'd throw acouple of them little cfl's in with it for the bluer colors

Back
Top Bottom