Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

:thanks: DocBud Glad to have ya tuned in and glad to help when i can brother grower :grinjoint:
:thanks: siscokid and :thanks: for tuning in brother grower :)
OK so here is update on plant i am training....and how they turn back to light after only one day.

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_03741.JPG

there were a couple of leaves and one bud that were moved to let rest grow...Now i wait till all side braches grow about 6 " then tie them all to side...then plant really starts to take shape...by then buds will be on there way to growing
IMG_03801.JPG

Also here is other Lady starting her stretch
IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

:thanks: tricome was looking for more area to tie some ladies down and figured dish pan would give me lots of room :)
And light set up in Veg room now is 100% better.....plants are getting a lot more light...and leaf color and some growth already has testified to that....tks for keeping tuned in brother grower :passitleft:

OK today did some work in veg room....this KC-33 seed didnt like home so i transplanted it.....wasn't growing...should be ok now...now other 4 are on there second set of true leaves :popcorn:
IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_04191.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Also transplanted two clones to bigger homes...
IMG_0421.JPG

Also have another rooted clone that i will be saving as mother ....cause this mom is loaded with bud sites but is a lot of stiff branches now...it had 20-25 clones taken from it ...around 14 should live...not great % but hell i got plenty from her now time to bud and smoke her :smokin:
IMG_0423.JPG

Here are two stray seeds (bagseed) i grew for the hell of it.
IMG_04112.JPG

one below i hope is a girl i really like the form of the plant and all the side branches under huge indica leaves is a site.
IMG_04083.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

hey those look great! your setup is pretty profesh. i'm in the middle of my first grow, and this may be a really basic question but how'd you get your ladies so bushy/full? is it the strain? the medium and the nutrients? or is that how they look when you trim them properly? sorry if that's ignorant, but i'm pretty much winging it at this point, with a basic setup and a lot of love and funk music, heh

:welcome: maryjah not foolish question at all...you are right on really it has to do with good nuke program and also strain related but most important is the right kind of lights and keeping them very close to plants without touching.
Veg you would use cool white /blue /5600k bulbs or MH if using High intensity lights.
For veg i use cool white/5600k...cheap CFL's (compact florescent lights) and shop light 5600k color spectrum.
For flower you want warm white/red/2700k Or if you are using HID lights you would use High Powered Sodium lights.
So far everything i have grown was grown under CFL's and shop lights....next week i will be switching to HPS in flower room....but veg lights will stay the same. Have you started a journal yet? Really helps when you first start to get some help from great people at this site....hope to see one up for ya and :thanks: for stopping by ;)

Very nice and healthy lookin girls Tunes, And you are sure right about journals it don't get no better than the help you get here at the 420mag. WTG

Hey siscokid and moslowjj :thanks: for tuning into grows and kind words..moslowjj congrats on the Nug of the month brother grower!
:thanks: for tuning into grow jcool glad to have ya aboard...yes that last plant is like super indica or something...I like the way it is growing

I love them dark ass green, fat ass mfer's myself. KC33 starting to show alittle color dude. I'll see if I can get a pic of some that has just stared budding in my flowering chamber later tonite. Looking good dude.

Back
Top Bottom