Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

:thanks: norcaliwood Bulb i ordered has 30 % more blue :grinjoint: 95000 lums
:thanks: For keeping tuned in HazeSeeker :passitleft:
:thanks: setting sun appreciate the confidence and compliment brother grower :passitleft:
:thanks: weedtastic mate ...glad to have you tuned into grow...I like that name Mona Lisa...hope it's a girl :popcorn:

Update all....
IMG_04891.JPG

this clone is weird but growing
IMG_04912.JPG

New hydro nukes i got suck....cheap ...and have to mix with hot water...So skipping those nukes and going to orchard bloom 11-35-15 seeds 1/4 strength clones and seeds once rooted 1/2 strength... mid veg full strength. The new nukes have caused deficiencies and container says it has 3 things n-p-k no mention of anything else....so am seeing mag and sulfur deficiencies on a few of veg girls so am back to nukes i know that have it all in there :popcorn:
IMG_04951.JPG

IMG_04961.JPG

IMG_04941.JPG

IMG_05061.JPG

IMG_05051.JPG

IMG_05073.JPG

IMG_04823.JPG

Training :popcorn:
Lots of clones from bud lady :) 7 ...and a clone from each unknown in pink pails.
Now the KC-33 seeds are doing ok ....was giving them new nukes...and showed signs of not being right so flushed and went back to nukes that i know have stuff plants love in it :) .... so they should start taking off now
IMG_0488.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

Last seed i had to deliver C section and give CPR to and transplant...It is growing now :)
IMG_0483.JPG

Also got this unknown seed that is really nice to just look at...here's a few shots of her twirling.....well hoping it is a her :cheer:
IMG_05041.JPG

IMG_05021.JPG

IMG_05001.JPG

IMG_05011.JPG

IMG_04981.JPG

IMG_04971.JPG

One thing you need to remember is your aren't growing in dirt rite, so you have to supply all the nutrients, micro and maco. There is 0% in the medium you are using. You need a well balanced feed program. Me thats why I tend to stay with dirt. Least it has some values in the soil. Even tho bye the time I harvest you might as well call it hydro because the plants have sucked the dirt bone dry of any food values. GL dude

Yeppers i use tap water so get some trace elements there and with nukes i know orchard bloom(list is somewhere here in journal lol)i get more and with Epson salt and dolomite lime i get every element it lists a MJ plant would want....so was a quick detour but i am back on the road now :) next grow will update to rest of fox farms nukes program and might grab some cal/mag . I like easy and would like to get one product with everything in it for each stage. Which means ph water add nukes and feed.

hi mate oh mona lisa got 5 pics in update ha ha "do you mind if if have her hand in marriage ha ha lookin good mate + reps if i can? ...............be lucky weedtastic sorry ps can someone please tell me how the + rep thing works ?..........
rep is that thing that looks like scale bottom of peoples posts
LMAO....ya plant is filling out like crazy had to give her a twirl :cheer: :thanks: mate for keeping tuned into grow brother grower Cheers :passitleft:

Man, I'm glad I have a hydro shop nearby. I got my light there and, when the ballast went out mid-bloom in my first grow, I took it back and the guy handed me a new one.
You're doing great, Tunes!
That unknown seed would make a beautiful lady. Hope it's a girl!
Good luck!

I like easy and would like to get one product with everything in it for each stage. Which means ph water add nukes and feed.

Humboldt makes a nute called Oneness that's just one bottle for all stages, start to finish.

Now that's simple.

Probably doesn't perform quite as well as separates, but if the difference wasn't too much, I'd try it. I like simple also.

keep it green Tunes!

:thanks:
jcool09 ..... Pretty wild right....and i only tuck leaves and pull on bud sites to get them light....have not used a wire yet to change it's appearance...think even if boy i might collect pollen cause i like the structure of the plant and think it would do well under my HID....we will see what she looks like next week....bet it covers that whole white tub :surf:

siscokid.... that particular clone is trying to split in two or something the base of stem is 20 times bigger than where leaves are at top ...weird :popcorn:

tricome...... would make life easier...I like using cash :) hope it is girl as well ...think with leaves like that it would produce big buds :) Fat ones :yummy:

setting sun
checked them out and thats cool product it does have a second part that goes with it that is nitrogen free ...thats what i like about beastie bloom plus i like the dinosaur on the bottle :grinjoint:

man those plants look great toons!... that fatty girl everyones talkin about looks like its makin itself like a lil bio-dome ha!!.........

...god i <3'ed that movie...

:thanks: HazeSeeker Now its time to Grow :surf:

:thanks: Odorous LOL @ bio-dome ....was thinking same thing...that it was dome shaped

OK update all...brother came by finally and brought my 600 air cooled HPS with 95000 lums bulb ....already had exhaust hooked up so pluged it in hung it and we are Growing! :surf:
IMG_05083.JPG

bright just does not describe it good enough :woohoo:
Here is what we are starting with....
IMG_05114.JPG

17 days 12/12
IMG_05104.JPG

13 days 12/12
IMG_0521.JPG

7 days 12/12....this is the mother of all bud lady clones...she put out 25 clones 14 lived first 3 are strain i like bud lady :yummy:
IMG_05172.JPG

39 days 12/12
IMG_05202.JPG

39 days 12/12
then in back left have unknown bagseed ....waiting for it to she sex
IMG_05181.JPG

that don't give off any heat
IMG_05091.JPG

IMG_05193.JPG

hang on im missing something........QUOTE.....OK update all...brother came by finally and brought my 600 air cooled HPS with 95000 lums bulb ....................... 95000 lums bulb how...? ... where ?... how much money ? ha ha mines 50,000 lums at 400 watts hps is my bulb old ? is yours proper full spec mine ain t ?..hmm nearly twice the lums and 200 watt more ?..........I WANT ONE ! ha ha............be lucky weedtastic.......oh and someone round here has mona lisa 2 ha ha.....edit btw have u just watered? lots of drooping leaves ?

LOL weedtastic ya shopped around and got a 600 air cooled with 95000 lums bulb here is some pics..didn't skimp...was only 260 bucks for it and digital ballast which saves electric :cool:
IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0544.JPG

:slide:
weedtastic just sprayed...had bugs and this was follow up spray :) that might be it

Back
Top Bottom