Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

:thanks: Wood bro ...the smoke is great....let me know what yours taste like...Mine is A1 ...smooth skunk berry :tokin: High is A1 as well...cloudy trichomes here :)

:thanks: :thanks: doc/brother grower ....It smokes as good as it looks...my personal fav at the moment :hookah:

:thanks: MountainHigh/brother grower... I learned most from watching others here....and if even one grower learned from me then I have given back to this community...And that my friend makes me feel great.
TY again and keep up the great work growing...cause someone is learning from reading your journals as well :thumb:

:yummy:
DSCN09391.JPG

:thanks: Doc.....some of the pictures seed banks use are either misleading or bad....would like to see more of those customers pics of how strain will look rather than their bad pics ...And ty for complements brother grower :passitleft:

Here are some pics of flower room....I moved and mixed up 3 seeds/plants
I was almost positive 2 were White g13 haze (G13 Haze x White KC) but they both look totally different...3rd seed wasn't sure if it was g13 or church or blue hash...still don't know! :tokin:
So lets call them g13 and some other good stuff :popcorn:
DSCN11231.JPG

right side....big g13 on left...blue berry to right in front...and 3rd plant in back..something good ;)
DSCN11241.JPG

left side.....left leggy plant looks like KC strain ....so can't call it....could be the other White g13 haze with kc side showing more.
I do know...They are all good seeds and were pollinated with White KC...but those three plants could be any one of the strains above.
DSCN11392.JPG

unknown...guess would be White Blue Hash Plant :smokin:
DSCN11342.JPG

This one has big leafs and looks like it will be a producer ....about 1 1/2 weeks 12/12.....maybe 2 :hookah:
DSCN11352.JPG

DSCN11362.JPG

next has been 12/12 for 4 weeks maybe 5...who knows LOL...been using the force when i harvest them not time....hehe...I mean Microscope :cool:
If it's all cloudy and has slowed new growth ...it's ready (For Me)
DSCN11281.JPG

DSCN11294.JPG

DSCN11321.JPG

DSCN11331.JPG

DSCN11311.JPG

hmm frosty,sugery.......i wanna lick em springs to mind lol.....and wot a fine set of legs you got goin over there.........scrumptious tunes.......glad i caught this one ......you have always had such a revolving grow.......like your havest method to i run with that one too.....oh rambling.....be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom