Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

So far WarBux79 it is a great strain....easy to clone...and easy to train....and growth is super....seems to take nukes without any signs of over doing it....may boost her flower nukes and see what she can handle.

:thanks: GMT had a great holiday...hope yours was good also :passitleft: cheers

:thanks: Grooster glad ya checked out grow....it is somewhat busy here....going to probably start a new one when i chop down 4 in flower that are close...one next week ....two in 2-3 weeks...and last one in 4 weeks...so will be starting new journal within a week or two...here is what we will be growing

IMG_1192.JPG

We have 7 odd bag seeds...We have 7 BB clones
IMG_11931.JPG

IMG_11941.JPG

Then i have like 4 in flower that i will start new journal with....will get pics up of those tomorow

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 ... pretty easy to keep track of...most are labeled on pots...cause i have some bud lady x KC-33 seeds i made that are in with bagseed....some from friend...and some i had....the flowered plants are easy to see what is what...but labeled them cause family always asks whats, what :smokin:

Update .....Mona Lisa strain is no good....this second plant hermied....so killed the clone and put plant in dark for a couple days...took it out today and saw a bunch more bannas so dont want to mess up other ladies so i choped her.....at least trichomes were cloudy ...mostly :slide:....so have some smoke but don't want no strains that Hermie around

IMG_12035.JPG

To the right is a KC-33 clone i have in flower and am training it...to right budlady clone and same thing :grinjoint:
IMG_12084.JPG

IMG_12112.JPG

this is unknown bag seed...but a girl :)
IMG_12133.JPG

the one in white pot is seed i found under counter growing...have a clone and flowering it now to see what it is :grinjoint:
IMG_12143.JPG

Here we have another KC-33 clone....about 5 weeks 12/12
IMG_12062.JPG

And this is a budlady clone...see why i named this bagseed strain BudLady :popcorn:
IMG_12054.JPG

same thing 5 weeks 12/12
And last but not least BlueBerry...4 weeks 12/12
IMG_12175.JPG

Have not been able to veg plants longer...basically putting them in flower soon as i can. Now all that is in veg can grow for a few weeks....This will be my new years resolution.... to grow some big plants...I feel like i have gone from small to small and now need to grow them big! ...and skip medium :peace:

Good deal Dude. Be careful what you ask for sometimes. In acouple months from now what will be your temp then? Heat Issues become a problem come spring. You will have to deal with the 14-18" distance between lites and plant. Pot size from the ground. And the unpredictable stretch of the flower phase. I forgot what you had for height in your room, but It's alot easier for me to handle 4-4 1/2' footers. Plants are looking good dude. Congrads on the New Years weed.

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 hope you are able to fix issue you are havening and get some flowing ladies again :) I think that bag seed strain (BudLady) has some Northern light or WW in it....It stinks to high heaven and looks like it is rolled in sugar

:thanks: OldMedMan appreciate it and :thanks: for keeping it tuned in to grow

:thanks: Wood
Great thing about this room is I have exhaust to attic and window for AC. My height limit is 8 feet now....6 for plants 2 for lights :smokin: And i measured that BB it is a lot shorter than yours...it is only 26 inches...looks big cause all mine are so small LOL

Im finally caught up on your journal, and I am here for the rest of the ride.
:rollit: Some nice buds you got there. I thought I smoked alot before, now after reading everyones journal on here I feel like I smoke twice as much lol
Great show you got here bro. Love it
+rep

Tunes! Budlady is the BUDLADY. The top cola in pic 6 (of your last photo update) looks like a friggin mushroom! Make sure to let us know the weight on that girl when you harvest. The bud in your first pic is HUGE. I'm curious what is your dry/cure procedure? Keep the pics coming man love to see the ladies getting fat!

L8ER

:welcome: chinkyeyed :thanks: for checking out my small grow... yours are outstanding! And super set up :passitleft:

:thanks: Grooster I put buds on screen in dark room with fan for couple days then toss them in a jar for few hours....then back on screen for a day or two then in jar over night then back on screen for day ....and finally in jar all the time and leave lid off days and cover it nights for about a week. then store in jar and open once a week to check...by this time it is either cured or smoked :grinjoint:
The buds on BudLady (bagseed strain) looked liked they are rolled in sugar when they are done and are solid and heavy...The smell OMG :thedoubletake: I read a description on white widow and it fits BudLady strain to a T (If weed could have a body odor this strain would need deodorant)

IMG_12221.JPG

IMG_12263.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

IMG_12213.JPG

This bud is from KC-33
IMG_12204.JPG

Couple,3 weeks to go on those two plants
Here is KC-33 clone few days 12/12 ...and doing LST on it
IMG_1232.JPG

Same with clone of budlady
IMG_1231.JPG

BlueBerry clones are all doing good....have 7 rooted
IMG_1233.JPG

Seeds are growing as well....Have one albino seed...might end up pulling it....only waiting cause it is seed i made from BudLady x KC-33
IMG_12362.JPG

And here is flower area....with all our short plants....Soon will be starting new journal and will be growing some bigger plants.....No longer have a height issue :smokin:
IMG_12422.JPG

Yepyep Happy New Year!! Thanks for sharing the procedure on your dry/cure sounds like a good simple method...just what I like.

Hahah deodorant for a stinky lady!! The stinkier the better!! Gimme Skunk any day. Any one else here smell a skunk on the highway or something and think...Mmmm...Sounds gross but I do it.

L8ER

Well my B-berry is acouple days older than yours too dude. Your grow is looking great tho. The room sounds great I have a 6' lid on mine. The reason I use the cool tube is without the wings on it it makes enough lite to even get to the corners if needed. Now that I've cut down my Mango and African Most my plants now are 4 1/2' perfect sized for the room. I'm glad to see you are expanding the seed stock you have. Looks good dude.

Back
Top Bottom