Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

:thanks: Mmmmick

Grooster :laughtwo: I smell dead skunk and wish it was a plant i was enjoying the smell of... instead of a skunk in the road :laughtwo:

:thanks: norcaliwood, Screwnuts33, The Butcher, Whiskey Papa, C5Rftw :passitleft:

:thanks::thanks: jshore642 Have never tried it myself....but have a idea it will be my fav as well just from description

:thanks: GMT1975A Chest high with buds....will be nice :yummy: Now that i have room to do that :smokin: But for now........

How about a Thigh high with buds :rofl:
IMG_1258.JPG

Chopped her down this morning....been going by trichomes lately to know when plant is ready for us....cloudy...little to no amber :rollit: Too many plants harvested one at a time...getting hard to keep track....but Trichomes don't lie :yummy:
Bottom of plant and tiny buds,as well as sugar leaves close to bud...will be put in the crockpot over night in oil and used in brownies...:thanks: for info Miss J and Wood bro ....Cheers :passitleft:
IMG_1259.JPG

Top of the plant will be smoked....Often!
IMG_1260.JPG

IMG_12652.JPG

IMG_12642.JPG

IMG_12622.JPG

This strain BudLady (bagseed) unknown genetics is really really great :yummy:
finishes fast has lots of resin...stinks ...and taste super! skunky sweet
High is super...we like more of a head high and any amber from this strain has a couch lock to it....so to keep it light we chop at around 7 weeks...and it is perfect and still powerful...Here is a few BudLady plants we have already grown/chopped/smoked :smokin: Starting with one that came down today

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_08102.JPG

IMG_11005.JPG

IMG_11034.JPG

IMG_11028.JPG

IMG_07952.JPG

IMG_07852.JPG

The first BudLady....
t20th.JPG

Not the last by far...Have one in flower now with training and have a clone that i am making mom....And i made seeds BudLady x KC-33 and have one growing in veg now :surf:
thats like 10 plants from one seed (so far):bong:

whats up tunes420? I joined 420 today,(because of your incredible journals an tricomes 2). you have changed my whole outlook on cfl grows and i cant wait to get goin. had to say great job and ty for SO much valuable info as my 1st post. also, hope im doing this right,i know less about computers than growing!

:thanks: The Butcher :passitleft:

:thanks: C5Rftw :passitleft:

:welcome: to 420Mag WsidePollock :thanks: ... you did fine posting :smokin: Started out with CFL's in this journal but have HID lights now....still grew some nice smoke with CFL's and great way for someone to get there growing feet wet...So when you ready maybe you can make a journal....this way you can get all members feed back and help and sites great resources. I didn't have a clue when i first came here ...but have learned so much here

Hey HazeSeeker ....good to see you brother grower :passitleft:

Too many plants harvested one at a time...getting hard to keep track....but Trichomes don't lie

Damn Tunes! You rock. I wish I had that problem.

whats up tunes420? I joined 420 today,(because of your incredible journals an tricomes 2). you have changed my whole outlook on cfl grows and i cant wait to get goin. had to say great job and ty for SO much valuable info as my 1st post. also, hope im doing this right,i know less about computers than growing!
Don't get discouraged dude. Before I joined up here, I had never even got a seed of anything to sprout. After learning so much here, and using CFL's, I had my first harvest last year.

Thanks for the kind words CrimsonK. I have one grow behind me,did EVRYTHING wrong an got bout 14g from my one girl. I discovered this site bout halfway through flower an learned SO much! I now have a room nearly ready and will be starting some bagseed in about a week. this strain seems strong and healthy as she was stressed badly and often and still produced. sorry to get off topic, by the way tunes420 LOVE your journals,im going to read your others too:peace:

:thanks: Grooster

Update time.......First...... two clones i trained....BudLady and KC-33
IMG_12943.JPG

KC-33 9 days ago
IMG_1232.JPG

:popcorn:
IMG_12931.JPG

BudLady 9 days ago
IMG_1231.JPG

5 bag seed and one BudLady seed i crossed with KC-33
IMG_12902.JPG

new seeds i have started (bagseed)
IMG_12864.JPG

IMG_12874.JPG

And here we have 3 California Special seeds by KC Brains
IMG_1288.JPG

Here is two clones.....one KC-33 and one clone from seed i found growing under table that is a girl!
IMG_12892.JPG

Seed i found growing under table
IMG_12971.JPG

other seed i found growing in a inch of perlite under table...that i believe is a girl as well
IMG_1296.JPG

and this odd bagseed i started awhile back....when i started a bunch of bagseed....got a lot of males and a lot of weak looking plant pulled all but this one
IMG_13011.JPG

another budlady clone
IMG_1291.JPG

KC-33 have a week or two left on this one
IMG_12991.JPG

Then we have blueberry.....
IMG_12842.JPG

IMG_12822.JPG

IMG_12853.JPG

Here is BB and all her clones
IMG_12773.JPG

IMG_12804.JPG

IMG_12792.JPG

IMG_12811.JPG

7 clones ..... :popcorn:

All I can say is WOW. How many actual plants do you have right now? I bet its around 50. Very full house. Seriously nice looking buds. The KC and BB gave me a boner. (Hey you posted the pr0n! don't blame me.)

On a side note...If there is a zombie apocalypse can I kick it with you? I will provide firepower and you will provide the magic medicine. What say you Guthrie? (wow I think its time for bed)

L8ER

amazing pics tunes as always! Very ambitious but looks like you have it well under control,of course you do your the man! Do you have any sugestion for a strain thats easy to lst? I have read that some like it and some dont. By the way,I'm formerly WsidePollock. Must have been a little too smokey when i picked that one! :peace: :goodjob:

Thanks for the response and very informative journal, +Rep

I'll say this, you do not mess around, you grow Tunes

Dumb me got this grow mixed up in my mind with your last grow, that's why I haven't been by in a while. Defiantly blew that. :smokin:

You have out done yourself, for sure. Congrats on the one's harvested. Looked very tasty.:hippy::hippy:

Now you have 30 growing and have bred some too.

What do you do in your spare time. :clap::clap::allgood::clap::clap:

:thanks: 420warrior for reps and no problem :passitleft:

:thanks: OldMedMan I do same, thinking someones journal is finished then i miss the beginning of one they have going on....It's all good....the circle of life has kept me busy this past month or so. Because of that i have not been following journals as close as i had been before....but am getting back into the swing of things now

What do you do in your spare time. :clap::clap::allgood::clap::clap:

I smoke :smokin: :peace: brother grower :)

Still watching from the side of the stage. Congrats on the KC California Special. The Blueberry looks like a keeper. Continued much luck to ya! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom