Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

:thanks: ....Sure thing brother...and NP :grinjoint: I will be ready when ever....a few bag seed going that can be killed in a minute if need be to make room...But in the meantime...the bagseed gives me something to make room look fuller :slide:
I have even more going than my last post shows :smokin: I cleared up/trimed the bottom of the blueberry got 4 more clones...that was just last night....have a feeling they will all take...if so that gives me 7 clones from that one strain :yummy:....will post up some pictures tomorrow of the whole grow....it is in much bigger room now....so felt the need to fill it in some ..:Rasta:

Ok here is what we have going.... Trimmed the bottom of the Blueberry and am trying to root 4 more BB clones....have 3 rooted already :grinjoint:
IMG_11792.JPG

Also have some BudLady x KC-33 seeds i made going....put 4 in paper towels all cracked and waiting on two to pop above ground and two have poped above ground already
IMG_11781.JPG

In the middle we have 3 odd bagseeds and to left a budlady clone
IMG_11772.JPG

left side couple more seeds...one is a budlady x kc-33 seed and other is bagseed
IMG_11763.JPG

Here is whole veg area....we have one budlady clone....one mona lisa clone...one kc-33 clone....3 blueberry clones...2 seeds i found growing under table in odd pots....one was in my peat moss pot i used small amount in my medium to start clones or seeds....must have put old peat moss in container that had seed in it.....other seed was in bottom of a pot that had a inch of perlite....both seeds were about 5 inches of stem and just feeder leaves on them when i found and transplanted them....so these seeds could be bagseed or from failed attempts at good strains i just did.....so will be fun to see....hope they are both girls....tarp on wall covers old window that had a lot of cold air coming in
IMG_11753.JPG

now the flower chamber....ok well Section ...LOL
IMG_11734.JPG

Left side is 4x4 light tight area where girls sleep and flower section is right next to veg area....so no more height issues....i can grow them big now
Now the whole set up....not really much....and real basic...but so far is working out very well
IMG_11721.JPG

when i get some extra money will put a wall between veg and flower and put plastic on front of flower area to make light tight....need to have lights in open room to keep nice steady 75

Tunes man, are you just using that black plastic sheet as a divider between the flower/veg chambers? I'm looking to do something similar to partition my grow area to allow for simultaneous veg and flower

yes brother grower.....have one side taped to wall really good/light tight and have plastic tucked into celling tiles
IMG_11801.JPG

....to form two sides that is light tight.Other side i have a one foot piece on other wall (my door)i tuck this side under 1 foot piece...then fold over one foot piece on top to make it light tight.
IMG_11843.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_11812.JPG

I have plastic doubled up so when veg light is on it don't come threw. It was too much trouble to try to roll plastic up to celling when light was on to let in air and heat out...so for now just load all plants in at night for 12 hours.....it is my dark room and life still goes on while ladies sleep ...And i don't have to move light or roll up any plastic :grinjoint:

nice dude, I will have to pick some up when I finish remodelling the grow room..

I need to patch the walls, and re-cement the half walls to make them all level, then paint everything, maybe fix a bit of the ceiling insulation and drywall it so my cats stop crawling up there into my floors haha. I need a new window in there, which I'm going to hook up to a 4 or 6" inline fan to help vent the room. It's a lot of work, but it will definitely pay off when I can set the room up the way I want to. It will give me tons and tons of space to divide it up for flower and veg. Shouldn't cost too much for everything, just a lot of labor.

I actually think the people who lived here before me grew in that room.. They had it pretty ghetto rigged though, which is why I have so much work to do on it.

Sounds great.... environment is right up with nukes and light far as growing the nice bud ...so all the work will pay off for sure.....my biggest problems to date has been small confined areas and too much effort to control temps and all...with big area (for me) It makes it much easier to give the girls a comfortable 75...and lots of room to grow :rollit:

hey Tunes you got things well in hand as expected.

Wanted to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and hope you have a safe and happy holiday. Good luck in the New Year.

Stopping by to Wish you and yours a Happy Holiday and the best New Year! Thank you for the show you have shared with us here at 420! Grow Strong! Wishing you only the best! :thanks: Tunes420! :roorrip: :peace:
:xmas:

:thanks: Mmmmick Merry Christmas to you and yours brother grower :passitleft:
:thanks: The Weed ... Glad to share.. hope you and yours have a safe happy Holiday :passitleft:
:thanks: blackbeast Happy Holidays to you and yours :passitleft:
:xmas: Wood! thank you my friend...be safe...and happy holidays to you Miss J and ya all's :smokin:

OldMedMan Merry Christmas to you and all in Hawaii :surf: Your ladies are looking :yummy:

MERRY CHRISTMAS 420 FAMILY .....CHEERS :passitleft:

Hey Tunes finally caught up with this grow!! I can see that it is an ongoing adventure and I think that is really awesome. I am amazed at how often and regularly you harvest. Its a mind-boggling array of growth going on here at all times. As others have said, "how do you keep it all together"?

Very cool room setup...simple yet as we have all witnessed very effective. Just goes to show you don't need alot of high tech...just alot of ingenuity and a green thumb the size of a (insert your favorite large-item reference here).

I am glad I took the time to read this from the beginning. Looking forward to more from you. Got a lot of tips from your posts so I thank you brother. Stay Green. Hope you had a happy holiday!!

L8ER

Back
Top Bottom