Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

You are right TheCriMsonK20 when running cfl's i was running 400 actual watts now i am running 200 more with the one light and 600 more with second light....so way too many variables to try to figure that out....and as you said just the one is not a lot more than i had with cfl's.....So much nicer moving one light instead of 10 :smokin: and buds are much more solid with HID and penetration of light on plant is day and night compared to CFL's

hi mate sorry i ain t been around my isp took me off line for no reason so i switched companys.........great to be back...........ah mona lisa sure looks stunning mate....wot a great job you have done with her + reps if i can ?...i see your still busy busy busy ha ha...great stuff going on over here as always mate...........be lucky weedtastic :nicethread:

:thanks: for stoping by all ...:thanks: for reps and nice words :grinjoint:
Been awhile since i updated...just found my camera and am charging batteries.
I chopped down a few plants already and didn't have camera so didn't get no pics.
It was few ounces of some great smoke for sure....Have KC-33 plant curing now will post some pictures of that and what i have going tomorrow.
Got about 15 BudLady seeds and have 4 in paper towel now...should be planting them in a couple days...then hope for at least one lady....KC-33 x BudLady :surf:
Should also have some KC-33 seeds coming from buds...will get some pics once i do :smokin:

Two weeks is a record for me LMAO....I am used to updating every couple days cause something is always growing He He ....or so i think :rofl:
Mona Lisa came down weeks ago m8....got 2 1/2 ounces of ok bud from her...
IMG_10322.JPG

IMG_10243.JPG

didn't flush as good as i usually do....big difference in taste ....next Mona Lisa clone i have going will get better flush and cure ....but had less veg so wont be as big as The Original Mona Lisa. Far as smoke goes....I have never smoked so much in my life....wow.....and with this smoke i have a blast all day long. I am able to work with less pain...and the high from the KC-33 is like no other i have had.....No Couch Lock...this strain has a uplifting high that stays with you for hours and very social smoke...I talked more with costomers than worked :grinjoint:
The taste of KC-33 is Delicious ....sweet complex lemon taste and smell of buds while growing was sweet citrus. A1 strain...hope to get at least 10 seeds from dried bud....:smokin:

congrats on Lisa man. that KC-33 sounds perfect!

hi mate 2 1/2 oz....nice plant mate and nice grow too....mona lisa was always gonna be nice ....rite from the start ha ha...and smoke nice too eh......wot more cud you ask ?......so where are the pics of mona lisas daughter then ! ha ha...i wanna see her.....great grow mate....keep up the good work..........be lucky weedtastic :nicethread:

:thanks: cocoJoe :passitleft:

:thanks: newsisnoise yes i like kc-33 first real strain i smoked :yummy:

:thanks: weedtastic ahhhhh pictures.....

left side is mona's sister and right is Budlady.
IMG_1133.JPG

here is another kc-33
IMG_11402.JPG

and some bud i havent smoked yet from KC-33 :yummy: i smoked all the main colas already :grinjoint:
IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_11473.JPG

Here is some seeds i made......KC-33 x Budlady .....put 4 in paper towel and all 4 cracked and one was potted this morning
IMG_11481.JPG

and here is some of the stuff i got going.....two seeds i found growing under table in a couple old pots.......Have no idea what they are so they could be good strains like NL or other failed attempt to grow in cold :)
IMG_1136.JPG

nice looking plants dude, I don't know how you keep them all straight since you're constantly adding new ones in the mix. The amount of bud you're harvesting is awesome though. I hope to grow like you someday.

Blue Berry is finally kicking some grow butt....Have lots of white hairs poping up all over the place :yummy: This poor plant has been growing for months....cold stunted growth for about 5 weeks...now it is back full speed...about a week and half into 12/12
Have 3 clones from this plant will keep one for mom soon as they root....few more days probably
bb34.JPG

under the table in a couple old pots? lol. brilliant! love the little ones. what have you got there?

Yes newsisnoise the surprize to find two seeds in two odd pots growing with just feeder leaves and 5 inchs of stem....I put them in pots up to feeder leaves and here they are now....either bag seed or good strain i tryed before NL special or white KC...so will be nice to find out :grinjoint:

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_11542.JPG

Then i have some BudLady clones
IMG_11552.JPG

IMG_11664.JPG

one in big pot in next picture is 3rd BudLady clone and one in yellow pot is a KC-33 clone
IMG_1135.JPG

All that remains from 11 bag seeds i had going are these last 3....rest were males or weak
IMG_11622.JPG

IMG_11652.JPG

IMG_11632.JPG

This is a blueberry i started awhile back and it was in cold shock and didnt grow for a long time....just transplanted her today to bigger pot than shown here
IMG_11521.JPG

BudLady (bagseed) strain here....think it might have WW in it
IMG_11501.JPG

IMG_11512.JPG

Mona Lisa (bagseed) strain
IMG_11493.JPG

3 BB clones and two bag seeds under plastic
IMG_11672.JPG

BudLady x KC-33 seed i made...made 10 i think put 4 in paper towel all 4 cracked waiting for tap root to grow on other 3 seeds
this one i put in pot yesterday i think
IMG_11691.JPG

Now KC-33 strain I started off with 5 seeds...3 turned into males that could easily be seen....one i thought was female i trained a lot and it turned out to be a male....any how out of first 3 males i let one grow (biggest/bushiest)I collected pollen and made some seeds....KC-33 i only got 3 seeds...but i also got one female that producuded about a ounce and 3/4 of nice bud and took clones from her...one is flowering now and one is in veg stage to be mother

other seeds i made were 5 mona lisa's and 10 budlady....pollen is a bit moist and not much of anything left in it...so looks like i will have to rely on cloning and some fem seeds. Like my good friend Wood pointed out ...males are too much trouble and take up room...so will be buying more fem seeds and not worry about breeding too much for awhile....saved strains i wanted to got few more unkown bagseeds in paper towels some i found in a wall in small baggie...will do same out of 20 seeds going will pick 3 or 4 best that i think are female and will kill off rest. Just passing time till i start another KC Brain strain or clone up 5- 10 of BL and or KC-33 :peace: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom