Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

:thanks: The Weed ...hope it is helpful to some one else....giving back what i learned here is all :grinjoint:
Mona Lisa really came threw ....I really need a bigger flower room Mona Lisa and Kc-33 took up most of flower room :thedoubletake: Think i need to grow medium plants for now.
IMG_11142.JPG

IMG_11122.JPG

IMG_11105.JPG

28 days 12/12....some lower leaves were showing yellowing so added some extra N
Some Bud Lady (bagseed) almost ready will start flushing next week
IMG_11084.JPG

IMG_11045.JPG

IMG_11065.JPG

IMG_11055.JPG

IMG_11005.JPG

40 days 12/12

:thanks: Cigo ....that strain is very high resin ...sugar coats the buds :bong:

OK update on seeds ....one that sunk to bottom of glass i put in root riot...nothing...clones are even going slow....need to keep them a little dryer to work...I had them in half inch of water they were always soaked....but let them sit in no water and water from top seems to be the ticket....but seeds still didnt grow.....now paper towel method we have 1/2 dozen with there heads above ground.....half seeds were from herime plant and didn't sprout out of 16 in paper towel 6 are above ground waiting on 9 more to pop above ground...killed one it looked cross eyed at me :smokin:
IMG_11194.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

will transplant this one tonight to it's own pot
IMG_11163.JPG

this one i started couple weeks ago. (bagseed)
IMG_11184.JPG

man i wish my seedlings would grow like that.. They haven't done much in 2 weeks, still on their 1st-2nd nodes.. I'm thinking its too cold in my grow room.. The temps are around 65-70

Tunes your are so right about temps my plants are growing like crazy at 80 my problem is with keeping humity up over 45% but they are drinking plent of water! I see more new growth just about evreyday, not as impressive as your getting, but I am pleased.

Tunes your are so right about temps my plants are growing like crazy at 80 my problem is with keeping humity up over 45% but they are drinking plent of water! I see more new growth just about evreyday, not as impressive as your getting, but I am pleased.

you right! when temp higher you need much more of water really much more!
because plant metabolism became much faster so water goes in-to it faster... :Rasta:

Update.....seed testing went like this....none grew in root riot 9 grew paper towel method...was doing it wrong with root riot...i had them in 1/2 inch water...they couldnt work...any way...here are 9 of the fastest best looking seeds that out of 11 that broke ground....most exciting part is i have no idea what i am growing but after couple 3 weeks veg i will have better idea :smokin:
IMG_11202.JPG

also got lots of clones going......one of the two KC-33 clones i had turned ou to be female so took clone of her left plant in flower room to flower....rest are a couple mona lisa clones and los of Bud Lady :yummy:
IMG_11273.JPG

Also correction this seed i started and posted was 3 weeks old
IMG_11184.JPG

It is now in flower room ...so we can see what it is...female i will bring back to veg room and start flower schedule down there and veg seeds/clones 12 hours under cfl's /shop light for 12 hours then under MH while plants flowering are in bottom compartment sleeping in light tight area
This is fem blueberry....it is old but went threw cold temps and wasnt growing for a long time....It's back to doing it's thing now....going to clone this to death :yummy:
IMG_11253.JPG

Tunes420 all your grows are awesome either with cfl or hps lights.
What are the differences on your electric bill from switching from cfl to 600 watt hps?

LOL .... :thanks: siscokid ....trying to keep busy :grinjoint:

:thanks: AvonBarksdale appreciate kinds words ....I rent so land lord tells me what i owe for lights...bills in his name...so don't really know....and heat is part of bill so hard to figure how much extra it runs.

Hey The Butcher and all :passitleft: :thanks: for keeping tuned into grow :grinjoint:

well if you can't really figure out how much extra it is, it probably isn't a huge difference.. You were running a ton of CFL's before, so the HPS might be matching your power draw, or slightly higher. Either way, 600W of CFL's and 600W of HPS is a world of difference.

Back
Top Bottom