First Berry White Closet Grow

A little Jubilee cola for ya evening~
420-magazine-mobile1113865598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1297670112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2111477959.jpg

Happy greens, my friends!

I was surprised by these lovely gifts for my birthday without any notice, so I threw together a grow room. Painted the walls white, hung the light & foraged for the fan & humidifier. I lost two clones, but they looked haggard when they got here, so it was no surprise. However, in my attention to the clones, I accidentally let the seedlings stretch to 3" & 3.5". I got them closer to the light on day 7 & they're growing nicely without stretching. These will definitely be replanted into better soil. But Claudette is doing so well & it's so soon from her last transplant I'm afraid to stress her out again.

Claudette has been showing signs of what I believe is nute burn, but I figured I would correct the humidity issue before I try flushing her as I'm hoping the humidity will help... plus I have to read up more on how to properly flush my girl. I don't want to damage her.

I'm decoding the photo upload as we speak so please bear with me!

Any help or encouragement along the way is much appreciated!

~namaste, v

Let me tell you u flushed my.plabts for the first time because I had nut burn I'm in a 3 gal pot and I flushed with 9 gallons of PhD water and it did mieraclss

So.... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED~ I be gettin' high on my own supply these days...
I did the first harvest on Claudette's colas because trichs were half cloudy/ half amber...
420-magazine-mobile104065453.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1395038793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile353164416.jpg

This is what's left of Claudette after the colas were harvested~ she's 23" tall (same height as first day of 12/12)~ I'm thinking two to three more weeks for second stage harvest~
420-magazine-mobile1925162351.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1755038615.jpg

Straight up trunk action~
420-magazine-mobile1335853179.jpg

Happy weekend all!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words... I'm a busy girl these days now that I'm medicated (!!)~ so I'll throw a smoke report soon~ much much love to the crew~

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom