Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg Tent

Re: Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg

If you go the hps route be carful with winged relectors, they get much hotter then you think, unless you are using it to heat the area or have ac. I just don't suggest it.

Re: Db003's Second Auto Grow - White Widow Auto & Freeze Berry Auto - MarsII 700 Veg

:bravo: Excuse my langue but fuck sake too beautiful Db00'3 this is how everyone should wrap up there journal, you deserve the good smoke dude!

:goodjob::bravo:

I got a final dry weight on the white widow auto and I got a lot more then I thought I would get a total of 96.9 grams this was my best grow ever so far this one is not as dank smelling as the freeze berry was its still great and super hairy

0012695.JPG

0032513.JPG

looks awesome and nice yield as well man!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom