Tunes420 600 w KC-33/Bud Lady

Hello Tunes420 Always good to stop in here to see the Combo of mediums you are using. ;) I am Thinking about go full Hempy Buckets Any Thoughts? I think that is close to what you are doing. Rep+ Buddy! :peace:
:goodjob:

:thanks: The Weed ... I think hempy buckets are awesome....and you see how well they worked out for DocBud....with good base nukes and good ph meter hempy buckets are great.
I am switching to another medium....want to try some ProMix next...will be transplanting all and making new journal for it....this journal is getting to full.
Will keep KC-33 and BudLady mothers going...want to start new journal for blueberry and California special strains i have going with bag seeds to fill in the gaps. My experience with hempy buckets has been great....i have flowered maybe 20 plants with this method but want to try new medium.....perlite is light and hydroton rocks i use to secure roots a little better is hard for me to come by....have to buy it online and pay shipping weight....locally i can get promix... I broke my second ph meter..with most hydro you need to be right on with ph....I think promix will be more forgiving...Also most of my containers are not hempy style...so there is a lot of waste....perlite only holds water for a couple days....promix would hold moisture longer.... so am ready for a change....and for me promix seems a better solution :passitleft:

Hey Bro what is that promix anyways? got all the stuff like perlite, coco, vermec,ect. I'm not totaly sure what the mix is. But I reckon it will work. Just curious. Looking good dude.

Hey Bro what is that promix anyways? got all the stuff like perlite, coco, vermec,ect. I'm not totaly sure what the mix is. But I reckon it will work. Just curious. Looking good dude.

:thanks: brother grower ... PRO-MIX 'No Aggregate' is a pre-mix designed for growers that prefer to add their own aggregates to growing
media. This blend contains Sphagnum peat moss, starter nutrients, limestone and wetting agent. By adding
aggregates, growers have complete control over medium physical characteristics and can adjust accordingly for
greenhouse and nursery crops. PRO-MIX 'No Aggregate' is lightweight, uniform and blended to the highest degree
of consistency.

So i will just be adding perlite.....nice and easy....now lets see how good it works :) :slide:

:thanks: brother grower ... PRO-MIX ‘No Aggregate’ is a pre-mix designed for growers that prefer to add their own aggregates to growing
media. This blend contains Sphagnum peat moss, starter nutrients, limestone and wetting agent. By adding
aggregates, growers have complete control over medium physical characteristics and can adjust accordingly for
greenhouse and nursery crops. PRO-MIX ‘No Aggregate’ is lightweight, uniform and blended to the highest degree
of consistency.

So i will just be adding perlite.....nice and easy....now lets see how good it works :) :slide:

Sounds interesting 420......I'm in for that one. When it starts. :peace:

OK here is what i learned from this grow........perlite is light.....with hydroton rocks to help weight down plants roots... problem was solved.
Hempy style has been good for me but hydroton rocks are hard to come by locally....internet is pain ....have to have money in bank to buy stuff...i like cash better. With hempy style ....or drain to waste in perlite like i did you need to give them everything....all the minerals they need to grow from day one. Learned from Wood that i needed a Base nuke so got some floranova....worked A1. Cloning i learned root riot rocks! :thanks: again Wood bro!
Also found that with good genetics (seeds) you have fewer problems.
I went threw two PH pens and learned that to do hydro....even passive....you need a ph pen to range your ph starting low and raising it to make sure all minerals have there peak intake to plants. I no longer have a working ph pen and dont plan to buy one for awhile....I will be switching my medium to ProMix in a attempt to make this growing thing even easier....Also want to be able to really tune plants in and get rid of my purple stems....I am hoping the pro mix will be more forgiving. :grinjoint:
My experience with hempy style growing was great and easily worked around some of the minor issues i had....I didn't like the fact plants dried out more than i liked when using perlite/hydroton rock in a drain to waste fashion.
I choped down last plant for this journal and got a ounce of great dry bud KC-33 :grinjoint:
Now i have bigger grow room and soon will have new medium...so will start growing some bigger plants......will be starting a new journal for everything else i have growing now...Will be mainly on BlueBerry strain and California Special strain....Oh and BudLady x KC-33 strain i made :smokin:

If a moderator could please move this journal to complete area....I will start a fresh new one with what i have growing now ....:peace: and :thanks:

Great Job Tunes. Well summarized at the end with what you learned and how you will apply it in the future. Enjoy your KC-33 you've earned it. I look forward to following your next journal. When you start it, you might post here to let us know. Take er easy.

L8ER

:thanks: brother grower ... PRO-MIX 'No Aggregate' is a pre-mix designed for growers that prefer to add their own aggregates to growing
greenhouse and nursery crops. PRO-MIX 'No Aggregate' is lightweight, uniform and blended to the highest degree
of consistency.

We started out by using a 70/30 mix of Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Promix. The Promix we are using is 85% spaghnum moss. We are now doing a 50/50 mix as the Fox Farms tends to hold moisture longer. Plants seem to love the mix.

OK here is what i learned from this grow........perlite is light.....with hydroton rocks to help weight down plants roots... problem was solved.
Hempy style has been good for me but hydroton rocks are hard to come by locally....internet is pain ....have to have money in bank to buy stuff...i like cash better. With hempy style ....or drain to waste in perlite like i did you need to give them everything....all the minerals they need to grow from day one. Learned from Wood that i needed a Base nuke so got some floranova....worked A1. Cloning i learned root riot rocks! :thanks: again Wood bro!
Also found that with good genetics (seeds) you have fewer problems.
I went threw two PH pens and learned that to do hydro....even passive....you need a ph pen to range your ph starting low and raising it to make sure all minerals have there peak intake to plants. I no longer have a working ph pen and dont plan to buy one for awhile....I will be switching my medium to ProMix in a attempt to make this growing thing even easier....Also want to be able to really tune plants in and get rid of my purple stems....I am hoping the pro mix will be more forgiving. :grinjoint:
My experience with hempy style growing was great and easily worked around some of the minor issues i had....I didn't like the fact plants dried out more than i liked when using perlite/hydroton rock in a drain to waste fashion.
I choped down last plant for this journal and got a ounce of great dry bud KC-33 :grinjoint:
Now i have bigger grow room and soon will have new medium...so will start growing some bigger plants......will be starting a new journal for everything else i have growing now...Will be mainly on BlueBerry strain and California Special strain....Oh and BudLady x KC-33 strain i made :smokin:

If a moderator could please move this journal to complete area....I will start a fresh new one with what i have growing now ....:peace: and :thanks:

Well Stated Synopsis Tunes420 Thank you! Wonderful Growers insight worth a MILLION. Always a pleasure reading your thoughts Brother! :peace:

:thanks: The Weed...I learned a lot more but got stoned and forgot to write it down as i went....does that mean i didn't learn it ....if i forgot about it? LOL
:thanks: for coming by siscokid...use this link to catch up
New Grow Journal

Could a moderator please move this to finished journal section for me :thanks:
Have everything growing on in other journal :smokin:

Respect to you, and that grow Tunes,like you say"you learn Quickly".I'm new to it but i know what you mean about when you love something it becomes a different animal,lovin your tie down wash bucket technique.I tried to order some KC33 off of WW mag earlier this week to no avail,i'll get em one day soon.I grow in coco and soil but fancy trying something different,that method looks ideal for a low maintainence hydro set up.Am i right in saying its electric free in there's no pumps etc,got to run a couple similar next grow.Happy growing Seamus

Hey i just signed out Seamus,Thats my user name at the Farm.By day he's the mild mannered Seamus,by night after smokin Cheeze he becomes . . . . .Cheezychong,gets confusing,just cant remember who i am anymore.Cheezychong(i think)

Back
Top Bottom