Hozona's First Fully Documented Non BID Genetics Auto Grow

Sorry there isn't more to show, but here is the OG Kush Auto/Fem at 28 days. What a squatty little bush!
0430161612.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley::slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

Small update on the OG Kush auto/fem. I love the penetration of light you get from LEDs. It really shows up on lower leaves as in this picture. I love her broad healthy leaves and she is loving the LEDs
She got a gallon of PH corrected nutes last night:cheesygrinsmiley:
0504161556.jpg

We've got lots of ROOTS! :yahoo:
0504161600_Burst02.jpg

The temps in the outdoor storage are heading up here in the desert so she will be moving inside soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:
0504161556a.jpg

No signs of pistils yet, but it is an auto/fem, right? :rofl:

:slide: DAY44 UPDATE! :slide:
Well it's Day 44 and all the topping and training has produced quite a few terminal nodes.
0514161342.jpg

Still no signs of pistils, but she is now indoors until I give her the chop. The outdoor storage was getting to be way too hot, so she and a couple of her friends are now inside. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've had it happen with an auto before that refused to bloom, mine turned up male tho. Hoping for pistels, she is a little beauty :passitleft:

MrA, it has been my experience that males usually declare sex first, so I am optimistic that she will declare soon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 47 and all is good. She had a good feeding today with 3 gallons of Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. Here is a picture in her new home sharing space with the P-ROC girls.
0517161151_HDR.jpg

She has the LED panel while the P-ROC are under bloom spectrum. You can really see penetration under the LEDs :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom