Hozona's First Fully Documented Non BID Genetics Auto Grow

:yahoo: Day 71 Update :yahoo:
Turned off the LED for pictures, truer colors
First, from the side :slide:
0611161318.jpg

Then looking down at a cotton top :cheesygrinsmiley:
0611161319c_Burst04.jpg

She got another two gallons of PHd nutes today, starting to look bigger about every 2-3 days :goof:

Nothing small about that update Hoz! Look at that girl and all her bud sites :) Looking great and hopefully the will start fattening up for you soon. Should be a decent yield in the end for sure.

Honestly I don't have any hands on experience with the auto's finishing times, this is my first grow with them but I have done weeks of research if not more by now on specifically autos haha. My girls are a couple weeks ahead of yours though so I guess that's an upside as well. Keep up the good work :) Until next time, :passitleft:

Already rounded second base, almost to third, round it we're headed home! :cheesygrinsmiley: don't ya just love baseball terminology in the Summer? :rofl:

:bravo: wow... now that's what I call an auto:bravo:

Could not agree with you more dirt :thumb:

Autos are so cool in so many circumstances, I dream of growing them with so much space, I am so in awe of their size :adore::adore::adore:

Sorry I can't help with the timing Hoz, when they are done they are done, with your lighting they are getting huge and I would expect them to be quicker than I'm used to :high-five:

The PR crew state the earliest possible harvest time under ideal conditions and with a fair wind I have always assumed, it is their job after all, in this strange place we call the future :circle-of-love:

Could not agree with you more dirt :thumb:
:thumb:
Autos are so cool in so many circumstances, I dream of growing them with so much space, I am so in awe of their size :adore::adore::adore:
Sorry I can't help with the timing Hoz, when they are done they are done, with your lighting they are getting huge and I would expect them to be quicker than I'm used to :high-five:
The PR crew state the earliest possible harvest time under ideal conditions and with a fair wind I have always assumed, it is their job after all, in this strange place we call the future :circle-of-love:
Thanks Aja! I have an idea of one or two changes I want to make next time.I don't believe most of what I read from seed brokers, that being said, I believe in the results my brothers and sisters here have with particular strains. BID loved autos! Just keeping his legacy going the best I can :cheesygrinsmiley:
:circle-of-love:

:bravo: wow... now that's what I call an auto:bravo:
Thanks man! My first attempt with them. The airstone and the aero nozzles feed the roots lot of oxygen & nutes. If the DWC part gets low, the aero jets keep the roots moist and fed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

With the above post under my belt, here is a list of things NOT to do when growing in a bubble bucket.
1. Have a tube to check nute level and also check PH without lifting plant out to do so.
2. Spend the money for the tops with nets for the bucket rather than drilling a regular top with a hole saw and using large net pot in the hole. (every time you lift the pot out of the hole to check levels and nutes, the plant wants to fall over) It is flimsy.
3. Although having a small pump with Aero jets in it also worked, it is really in the way.
4. Use of a larger air pump will eliminate the need/worry of having to have the Aero pump (strictly high volume bubble bucket)
5. Space, don't over-crowd your plants. You need room to groom and grow.
6. Don't get discouraged! You are going to have a failure now and then; I am just upset it happened so close to the end.
Rather than having a tote and a bucket in the same space, two buckets are the better choice! :winkyface:
After the two girls in the tote finish I will be building my new DWC buckets and try to get two new autos going. :winkyface:
HOZ out!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry to hear Hoz. I hope the next autos are even better for you! We will all learn from our mistakes here and there, but we also learn from others mistakes. You have helped many people here :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.
Thanks for sharing this grow with us. We are sorry for your loss.
I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.
Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?
:Namaste:
Thanks David! I already have my BID genetics journal going also, but plan to do a couple "closet" autos after the two there finish, probably in a week or so. Then I will build two DWC buckets for them. I will do a how to DIY at the start of that journal also. Doing it right this time :cheesygrinsmiley:
Caca Pasa!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry to hear.
Thanks but I have lots of reserve as of now so NO WORRIES :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry to hear Hoz. I hope the next autos are even better for you! We will all learn from our mistakes here and there, but we also learn from others mistakes. You have helped many people here :Namaste:
Thanks for the kind words! For all who were subbed, The OG Kush I killed will probably go into the Magical Butter Machine. 18.8 grams, I was too pissed to spend a lot of time trimming what was there. :surrender:All for now!

Wow, Brother...just as I was about to congratulate you on another great job, I see disaster struck. My sympathies, indeed, and I'd take it as a message from Brother BID that you should be focused on his genetics and not some auto strain side project! :cheesygrinsmiley:

BTW...it WAS another great job up until the mishap and, as you noted, things can go downhill very quick in hydro. Great recap on the lessons learned and I'd give you more rep's but still need to spread some around! ;)

Back
Top Bottom