Huge Vaporizer Bags

JustPirates

How would you go about creating/buying a giant bag like this?

213qlfr.jpg

Or...

^ Yeah, hashbean is the man. I could watch his videos all day :Rasta:

How would you go about creating/buying a giant bag like this?

213qlfr.jpg

All you need to do is buy a Volcano Bag roll...it has about 3m of "tubing", and you cut it to your own size. That way, you could make a 3, long bag, tie off on one end, and let the rest fill up!! That's all that guy did!

They are like $10 a roll in Canada.

LOL that was great. i love the volcano too but i have never had to hot box LOL just a balloon an hour..... LOL

All you need to do is buy a Volcano Bag roll...it has about 3m of "tubing", and you cut it to your own size. That way, you could make a 3, long bag, tie off on one end, and let the rest fill up!! That's all that guy did!

They are like $10 a roll in Canada.

Do you think I'd have a problem finding this at a regular smoke shop or would I need to go online and get it?

Here in Oregon, it's available at a lot of 'head' shops. Otherwise, look for it at a German deli. There's one in Portland, OR that sells it (Edelweiss [sp?]). It's actually like a turkey roasting bag only smaller. It's just one big long tube. You cut off a piece long enough for your duck, roast, ham, etc, tie the ends and cook. Some shops have gone to the newer Volcano bag style and stopped carrying it.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom