Human urine as fertilizer ? What the f are they smoking ??

I'm gonna do it. I'm just looking to make sure I don't burn them. My diet consists of red wine, cheese, and some herbs. Seriously though. I'm healthy and active. I'm going to go to the gym tonight after work. Sweat out some impurities, then go home tonight and wizz in the gallon jug that brewing my tea.

;)

Another true story... when I was a kid and pissed at my mother, and/or lazy,, I would piss in my mother's house plants. Never killed them and I always wondered why,, now I know.

This isn't my first time is all I'm saying :)

Happy to make you smile, happy 420 !!

:)

Good to see others using this age-old technique finally. Mentioned it on another thread and everybody freaked out. I've never seen a farmer run out of his field when the time came. We just pick a sorry-looking plant and give it a good hose down. That's a field environment though where odor is not an issue.
FunFact courtesy of the US Dept of Ag: the average adult pees out 15lb of N/year, already in solution ready to rock.

I grew up on a homestead in a farming community, I have seen the evolution of spreading chicken and cow manures on fields, used to love watching the spreaders slinging shit all over the place LMAO. Now all the manure gets mixed with water and a large pump pumps it into a lagoon, it sits till its full. And when it is full if you didn't know it was a lagoon you wouldn't know it was there, mother nature just starts growing weeds and all kinds of plants on the lagoon. Really impressive, then they drop a huge propeller hooked up to a tractor in there and like a big boat motor they stir up this lagoon for hours till it's like a smoothie. Pumped into huge tanks and sprayed onto fields. I bet a cow pisses out a shit ton of nitrogen.

cow urine is where most fertilizers get their N and other stuff. so dahh... yes this is quite effective, just have to go easy on it what is always the biggest problem.

and human urine will destroy with the smell so watch out.

It would need to be a 100:1 ratio minimum with my diet.

Interesting I'll follow may use on my outdoor oil plants this summer.

So you guys foliar feed with the Wang as well. Is it still a 5:1 ratio.

I was just about to look up/Google, "the Wang", thinking it was some mystical ingredient that you heavy hitters use, but then I thought twice..... lol.

To mother effen fun knee, this thread delivers. Good info and a big smile.

It would need to be a 100:1 ratio minimum with my diet.

Interesting I'll follow may use on my outdoor oil plants this summer.

So you guys foliar feed with the Wang as well. Is it still a 5:1 ratio.

I'm not gonna foliar feed her with the Wang, as that would require me to either constantly toss my regular foliar spray, or fuck around with different containers and cleaning in between ... I'm WAY to lazy for that at this point. Also, my guess is that this will not be neutral to the buds. I can not imagine how it is an issue in the root zone, but I feel hesitant to spray nutrients on my leafs.

I only spray TML from Bio Nova on the leafs .. which is a trace element rich additive. All regular fertilizers, enzymes, bloom boosters, etc. go through the root-zone.

Mainly because I am a noob and TML specifically lists it use as foliar spray.

Back
Top Bottom