Humidifiers

defeojemma

So I was curious, could you use an aromatherapy diffuser to add humidity to your grow room or would the essential oils make the plant weaker/kill it?

So I was curious, could you use an aromatherapy diffuser to add humidity to your grow room or would the essential oils make the plant weaker/kill it?

Hi! Welcome to 420mag forums :Welcome: :party:

I did exactly this in a little grow box I ran last year. The diffuser (with just water, no oil) worked well while it was a seedling but once the plant got a bit bigger it wasn't really effective enough. I found a dish of water with the fan blowing on it was much more effective then.
But sure - while they're babies it works well. I had it sitting low and it kept the canopy area just nice (around 55% RH I think)

Hope you're enjoying the forums. It's a great place to hangout and learn and share about growing and using Cannabis for many different purposes :yummy: Not to mention all the delicious eye candy on offer !

Have fun getting around the rooms. If you need help, just holler! Most everyone here is super helpful and very nice. :love:

:Namaste:

... and one very cool grower here, SweetSue, uses these in her smaller grow spaces...
F4A083A9-0E1F-4481-A032-0DB267F717B8.png

Back
Top Bottom