Hydro strains questions

couple questions about growing in rdwc medium for medical

with the kind help of friends i have been using a couple different strains successfully. unfortunately that is coming to an end, and i find myself in a position where it makes sense to grow again to ensure safety of product. leaning toward rdwc due to the circumstances around the grow. i also have some experience with the medium. like 20 yrs out of date experience. :rolleyes:

i have been using primarily 2 strains :

dutch treat - sativa dominant with low thc and high canniboids. kind of a tree so maybe not the best for the grow space i have available.
black indica - obviously indica dominant by the name. sort of the opposite with higher thc content. never seen it so no idea how bushy etc. it was a replacement for a similar indica which became unavailable.

both were used mostly in pills. each were for a different treatment. i have also tried some tinctures, and a little of the indica would be kept for smoking. as i get older i have a tendency to smoke less as i become more focused on the medical.

grow space is essentially a 4 x 4 tent / closet situation. will be scrogging to try make the best of it. you can check on the space set up here if you want.

questions :

does anyone have any experience with these strains in hydro ?

some do not take to it as well as others and i have zero experience with these. essentially starting over. it may be a moot point as i likely have to go right back to seed.

and :

any recommends for strains that would offer similar characteristics and be hydro happy ?

thanks for any suggestions in advance guys.

cheers - bluter

:peace:

I've grown the CBDutch Treat and loved it, but was in soil

So yer issue is it grew too big?
Don't veg so long and do some LST on it. Mine grew pretty big, also in a 4x4, and ended up pushing them to the edge of my tent...lol

I'd veg them less if I grow them again and try to train them low line a bush

Mine probably stretched 2.5x in flower so just plan accordingly

Back
Top Bottom