Hyena Merica's Blue Hyena & Black Hyena Growers Thread

Well was gonna post pics n cant cause dont have permission. Lol!! Guess m having the same issue as many. When i get permission back will post pics of da Hyenas!!
We are having issues with the phone gallery

They are trying diligently to fix the issues

Thanks for your patience and we hope to have it resolved soon

Whoopi gre another inch while i was at work and she is in the new drip irrigation bucket. Black Hyena started soaking tonight to go in the bucket friday. Will post pics when app is fixed.
Get popping pino and rooster lol

re: Hyena Merica's Blue Hyena & Black Hyena Growers Thread

Hey bob please edit last post so we aren't openly talking about shipments etc. it will be removed from the mods anyway. But best to just save face on how we acquired them. I found mine on my last Disney vacation.

Sorry bro... I thought seeds are a novelty!??? I mean they aren't really viable until I wave my magic green thumbs over em and then they turn into something completely different.

Sharing has been a thing here for a while.. it's all good, sorry if my post made you uncomfortable.

Can hit me with a PM - I have some novelty items that you may or may not be interested in (serious).

With that behind me... took me a little bit to find this thread again.

I popped 6 black Hyena beans ... they all popped but 1 grew roots out of the peat pellet I had it in but never grew anything above soil... weird. I do have 5 young'ins going great right now.

I guess they are about 3 weeks or so and on 2nd set of real leaves.

So the Black Hyena is:

Black hyena: Widow x BD x BD

whats the widow part. Is that black widow which is the original White Widow??

I'll be posting pics of my grow once it gets some steam, I'm still in the EARLY stages anything could happen.

I just watered them with some kelp tea and water.

I'm an organic soil grower so I should very likely bring out the genetics pretty close to what they are.

I'm looking forward to finally growing out some BD.. first try here even tho I bought into some of the early seeds back in 2015 when HSO put them out. Still have em.

BLACK HYENA is a WIDOW MIXxBLUE DREAMxBLUE DREAM. The Widow Mix is White Widow plus something, so there is still some uncertainty as to what the extra genetic influence is. But the herb is great.

Glad you are growing them.

Peace, Hyena

Thanks Hyena... these are awesome growers.

I've got seedlings.... These seedlings are growing pretty fast already. Went from 2-3 nodes and small to 3-4 nodes and doubled in size with some nice inter-nodal spacing with branches growing at every leaf. Only took a few days.

I watered them 2 days ago. They've doubled in size in 2 days.

Looks pretty promising for good size plants. Nice girth on the stems too!

@The rooster you mad bro?

Ok kicking this thread up some ... I've got some nice looking Black Hyena seedlings that are now a little bigger than seedlings. These are about 3 weeks from seed.

Starting to grow a drink up water ... it's time to get these under some Big Girl lighting!

Looks like I have maybe 2 males out of this bunch... maybe why my nose is constantly running when I'm around these .. the males smell different... making me sneeze and all that.. They gonna have to go as soon as I can make the call.

@The rooster - where ya at bro??

Sorry dude. I forgot about this thread I subscribe to so many and when the site navigated over I had to go comment on different threads so they would pop up in my watches again. And I missed this one. Thanks for reminding me. I have a week left of veg before I flip the blue hyena. She’s doing nice too

I've got some nice looking Black Hyena seedlings that are now a little bigger than seedlings. These are about 3 weeks from seed.

Looks like I have maybe 2 males out of this bunch... ?

Here's the good news...the Black Hyena seeds are all feminized. No males unless we have a miracle!

GO HYENAS!!

Peace, Hyena

Here's my BLUE HYENA right now...

This is one of the most sturdy and well-built plants I've ever seen. I'm not saying that because it's my strain...look at the uplifted fan leaves, the robust development and the tight node spacing...this plant is a monster.

It started a WEEK after everything else, yet it dwarfs the rest. Exciting!

Call me Dr. Fronkensteen...

Peace, Hyena

Here's the good news...the Black Hyena seeds are all feminized. No males unless we have a miracle!

GO HYENAS!!

Peace, Hyena

Hey Doc,

That's AWESOME... I have 2 that would normally be questionable... showing sex early, taller and smell different.

How long do these typically run?? We have a thing we gotta do in June and wanna chop B-4 then.

Height?? IF they have and tall genes in them, you know I'll bring that out!! :D

Hey Doc,

That's AWESOME... I have 2 that would normally be questionable... showing sex early, taller and smell different.

How long do these typically run?? We have a thing we gotta do in June and wanna chop B-4 then.

Height?? IF they have and tall genes in them, you know I'll bring that out!! :D

No doubt with the Black there are two phenos, one a bit taller than the other. I haven't had the two different ones in a grow side-by-side yet so I'm interested in the results as yours grow and flower.

I don't really know how long they truly should run, I was hoping those like you who are growing some would tell me when it's all said and done, eh? The ones I have grown went 10 weeks plus but the colas and the weed was all top shelf. One pheno has a peppery taste, one more fruity. Both really stony.

I would definitely expect a stretch that will impress. Widow Mix x Blue Dream x Blue Dream so plenty of sativa influence but who knows how many expressions will show up!

Plan to supercrop no matter what, but you'll end up with some nice colas I think. They look great.

Peace, Hyena

Thanks for all the good info.. 10 weeks would be perfect!

They are getting a little stinky...I don't usually filter my VEG area but these I'm thinking I need another air filter. I have one just need a new blower..

All good and healthy little things.

Back
Top Bottom