Black & Blue Hyenas In Coco: A Journal By 425Jesse

Update photos!

420-magazine-mobile869316477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile510514758.jpg

I added the mars hydro 300 back in because I feel like they could use it, if I get a positive response, I will put the reflector 96 in, and put the 300 in the other tent that is in flower.

Cheers!

The branches at node 4 have taken off like crazy, so they got trained back today, or the colas will all be at different levels. I couldn't bring myself to top one set lower, I'll just HST/LST to get it even. This will delay my flip to flower a little, but I feel like this needed to happen.
420-magazine-mobile512703285.jpg

Have a good Sunday all!

Cheers!

Ok, things have leveled out, and we have 70 days until we have to empty, so tomorrow we flip to flower. I found homes for the clones of the SSH so they will get donated and become outdoor bushes for someone else. My other tent is in flower, and has about 30-40 days left, so I will have 2 flower tents for a short time.

Hopefully these 4 beautiful hyenas will start to amber up a bit by then!

420-magazine-mobile1905732702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1072634509.jpg

Cheers!

Did the flip this morning, swapped the MH to HPS, finished the ducting for the light hood, removed the last of the clones from the area....and set the 12/12 timers to go! I have to close up shop for a few weeks in the middle of the summer, thus the reason for 69 days left. I truly hope they can finish, or get really close. They will be telling me a story about what to expect when I run the rest of them after summer travels. Next time I'm intending on 2-3x as much Veg, and they are going to end up huge. Hopefully 4 at a time in a 4x4 and 4 oz a plant in that space. As beautiful as the are at this point, I think that is very possible. These seeds were lovingly donated for evaluation/enjoyment by Hyena Merica, thank you again. Updates should come every few days for a while about stretch, flowers and days remaining:)!

Cheers all!

Did the flip this morning, swapped the MH to HPS, finished the ducting for the light hood, removed the last of the clones from the area....and set the 12/12 timers to go! I have to close up shop for a few weeks in the middle of the summer, thus the reason for 69 days left. I truly hope they can finish, or get really close. They will be telling me a story about what to expect when I run the rest of them after summer travels. Next time I'm intending on 2-3x as much Veg, and they are going to end up huge. Hopefully 4 at a time in a 4x4 and 4 oz a plant in that space. As beautiful as the are at this point, I think that is very possible. These seeds were lovingly donated for evaluation/enjoyment by Hyena Merica, thank you again. Updates should come every few days for a while about stretch, flowers and days remaining:)!

Cheers all!

SOOO excited to see what they do! Thanks for doing this Jesse!

Peace, Hyena

Hi Jesse,

I just found out you are doing an evaluation for some of H.M.'s hyenas. I am doing an evaluation grow also. But, I'm quite aways behind you. Mine germinated 4/30. Mine are going outdoors soon, and will be an organic soil grow. My journal link is in my signature.

Your plants look very bushy and big. Really nice looking! will be some nice buds for sure. Good luck on your grow!

Hi Jesse,

I just found out you are doing an evaluation for some of H.M.'s hyenas. I am doing an evaluation grow also. But, I'm quite aways behind you. Mine germinated 4/30. Mine are going outdoors soon, and will be an organic soil grow. My journal link is in my signature.

Your plants look very bushy and big. Really nice looking! will be some nice buds for sure. Good luck on your grow!

Thanks Maineiac!! I'll sub and follow you for sure!!

Been a couple days since an update, and as expected, the stretch is on!! Check this out!
420-magazine-mobile1306620482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1094211337.jpg

These plants are awesome, and growing fast. It's funny to see the differences between the plants in each strain. Each strain has a more aggressive taller plant, and a shorter shyer one. I'll be interested is the difference of their final qualities:)! Hope everyone had a safe and successful weekend.

Cheers.

Been a couple days since an update, and as expected, the stretch is on!! Check this out!

These plants are awesome, and growing fast. It's funny to see the differences between the plants in each strain. Each strain has a more aggressive taller plant, and a shorter shyer one. I'll be interested is the difference of their final qualities:)! Hope everyone had a safe and successful weekend.

Cheers.

Great stuff!!

I agree, I have seen two phenos pretty much across the board, about a 2-1 ratio of taller faster ones to shorter ones. I have also noticed the shorter ones still turn into pretty stout and productive plants, and eventually get just as big so I think they might be a little slower as opposed to smaller.

Seems to be no difference in the flowering timing, interested to see if that holds true for you.

Thanks again for growing them. And IMHO you are doing a great job. Exciting!

Peace, Hyena

STRETCH!!! These girls are doing well. Very happy to have the opportunity to grow them and to see the hyenas breaking into flower! These pics are from a couple days ago. Have gotten a couple inches taller and every single top has the beginnings of flowers sprouting out. Going well I think!
420-magazine-mobile1394584710.jpg
420-magazine-mobile594609393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1034733769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile163738232.jpg

420-magazine-mobile608085289.jpg

Cheers!

As the stretch continues, so does flower development. Pristine white pistils are forming in groups, getting ready to take over the world:). These 4 plants range in size from about 16 inches to over 2 feet, and look great. I'm excited to see how others are doing with these, and how I hope the ones rhat members are growing outside turn into Monsters! Good luck other friends of Hyena blends!!
420-magazine-mobile663726879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1542268231.jpg

Cheers!

Hi Jesse,

I just realized I called you Jimi earlier. Sorry. Forgive me, man.

Your ladies look very nice. Curious, though, what strain is your tallest colas? :goodjob::bravo:

I knew what ya meant! The plant under the mars hydro on the far left is a super silver haze, sharing the tent. The other 4 are all hyena, 2 black 2 blue. If you want more exact I can check the pot label in the morning:)!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom