I-inhale

thedocta

Anyone heard of these little guys? Looks pretty cool, catalytic conversion powered handheld vaporizer. Looks sturdy and high quality but it's hard to be sure. Has anyone used one? Or know someone whos used one? I'm thinking of preordering them as they don't ship till oct. 15 and are cheaper to preorder...still $250 but usually they'd be closer to $350

yeah i was pretty set on buying it from you guys due to the price. Yeah let me know how you like it...ill be buying a vape from you guys next month its just a matter of which one. Do you know when you'll have yours? Thanks

OK cool thanks. I emailed the people at i inhale to ask about the warranty and if there were any testimonials and she told me that gotvape.com vaporstore.com, and people from some other site i forgot the name of have all tried the i inhale. Seems weird that I can't find any reviews but I guess I'll have to wait.

I also found out that cannacare.org had an I-inhale at hempfest but it was broken....grrrr. Not a good sign if the first chance you give people to try your product it breaks. Why did your price go up vaporstore?

OK cool I look forward to hearing what you have to say about performance. Will the price still be $250 once they are in stock or is it a "pre sale" special like gotvape?

OK cool, but is the $250 a presale price only? It's not going to raise after oct 10 like your competitors? Thanks

Howdy! :roorrip:

I'm also very interested in this new technology. It almost sounds too good to be true Can anybody explain to me what produces the heat in this unit? What exactly is a "flameless gas catalytic heater"? From butane without burning???

I'd also like to know what the unit is made of and which parts are plastic/metal.

Thanks,
RR

OoooK, I'll answer my own question now that I've had some time. According to Wikipedia:
Fuel + Oxygen --> Heat + Water + CO2
They are used in many applications, all larger than the palm-sized I-inhale. I guess I'll wait to read some reviews.

RR

Yeah im waiting for some reviews too...after doing research on the company making the i inhale it looks like they put out some high quality tools...but vaporizers are a whole diff ball game.

RR how do you like ann arbor? i may go to u of m next year.

Yeah it seems like a great town. What exactly are the marijuana laws in town? Not so much the laws but the penalties.

Yeah it seems like a great town. What exactly are the marijuana laws in town? Not so much the laws but the penalties.

I'm afraid I'm not a person to ask about penalties. I'm from the old school: Don't get caught.

"The biggest health risk from MJ is getting caught with it!" -- my Mentor

RR

I will have one as soon as they are available. I will describe what I see to be best of my ability and let you know what I think one way or another. I am also interested in the I-Inhale Vaporizer as I ski all the time and want to have it ready on the go. Sometimes it is tough at higher altitude. I will post some videos of what I am seeing and see if I can get a good one on me using it. I will let you all know once I get it. I can't wait either!!

Great! Looking forward to it. :smokin:

RR

Wasn't the I-inhale unit on the market a couple of years ago, perhaps with a different name? I'm sure I've seen this unit before. (The Vaporgenie is still the best bang for the vaping buck...)

Wasn't the I-inhale unit on the market a couple of years ago, perhaps with a different name? I'm sure I've seen this unit before. (The Vaporgenie is still the best bang for the vaping buck...)
Nope. We haven't seen a flameless gas catalytic heater before.

yup you got me too...as long as that price stays till tomorrow youll have my order then (i get paid tomorrow heh)

Sure hope it works!
I'm sure it'll work. 2 yr. warranty is reassuring. I just hope it's reliable and safe. I couldn't turn down the $61 discount either. I've been craving a stealthy pocket portable.

Back
Top Bottom