I need help on deciding the new soil to use on my 2.5 week old plants

Kylieleigh

420 Member
My plants look good and have a nice colour to them, but 2/6 are curling upwards, I’m considering changing the soil. Their almost 3 weeks old. Ordering stuff online would take too long.

Would it be okay to mix Golfgreen Organic Potting soil (GOLFGREEN® Organic Potting Soil, 25-L)
and their Organic compost soil with worm castings (GOLFGREEN® Organic Soil with Compost & Worm Castings, 25-L)

I’m growing indoors. One has stretched out so much but it’s thick. All plants were kept the same distance from the light but it kept growing into the light so I had to keep moving it down. I’m just concerned with the curling of the leaves

Attachments

• 42AF308B-FEC6-4DB8-98F4-4EF22E50B296.jpeg
    42AF308B-FEC6-4DB8-98F4-4EF22E50B296.jpeg
    647.8 KB · Views: 143
  • A3ABB0E0-ADF2-4772-B379-0BA09F0867F9.jpeg
    A3ABB0E0-ADF2-4772-B379-0BA09F0867F9.jpeg
    611.1 KB · Views: 115
Hiya Kylieleigh I think leaf curl like that comes from high humidity, light stress or overwatering. I doubt the soil is your issue. CHeers, gl! :yahoo:

Hiya Kylieleigh I think leaf curl like that comes from high humidity, light stress or overwatering. I doubt the soil is your issue. CHeers, gl! :yahoo:
Thanks! Is been hot here the past week so I switched to a better fan. I wait until the top of the soil is dry before I water, and I water around the stem in a circle. Do you know if that mix will work for when I transplant in the future?

I wait until the top of the soil is dry before I water, and I water around the stem in a circle.
Hiya Kylieleigh I don't think there's any reason that soil wouldn't work just fine. I do think if you are only letting your girls go dry on the top of your soil, you might have found some of the source of your problem. Weed plants need a really good dry cycle or they go all angry and mopey on you. Your's are stuffed and starting to give you the finger I think.

Awesome thanks!! I’ll give them a nice dry out then, I just watered them again today so I’ll wait awhile and keep a fan going. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom