I recommend this for everyone

Soaring

SAY GOOD BYE TO ANY AND ALL PESTS FOREVER....
NO MORE CHEMICALS!!!!
NO MORE SPRAYING!!!
NO MORE MIXING!!!

I recommend that we all should have an ultrasonic pest repellent. These are devices which emit ultrasonic waves in certain frequencies to target certain pest. These pest will be forced to leave the affected area due to discomfort or they will be killed by the waves. These do work both indoors/outdoors.

What is an Ultrasonic Wave?

Ultrasound is sound waves. “Ultrasonic” refers to frequencies above 20,000 Hz. Humans can only hear sonic frequencies below 20,000 Hz, where as dogs and cats can hear up to 27,000 Hz. Most electronic pest repellers operate above 27,000 Hz so that cats and dogs are not affected.

Pests such as bats, mice, and rats can hear higher frequencies than 27,000 Hz. These high sound waves cause discomfort and disorientation to these pests, causing them to leave the area.

However, insects do not hear, but the ultrasonic frequencies affect their central nervous system through vibrations. This may cause decreased reproductive capability and/or great discomfort from the constant vibration. This will either cause the insect to stop reproducing and die off or like rodents, just leave the area.

Sound waves do not pass through floors, doors, or furniture, they travel via air. Because of this reason, Electronic pest repellers must be placed clear of obstacles. However there are electromagnetic models that will penetrate through obstacles if you prefer.

When Does It Start To Work?

Depending on the size of the area and the amount of pests you will notice a change beggining from day one up to two weeks. I noticed a huge difference after just one day of use. If you have a larger area, consider adding more than one unit.

How much do they cost?

They range from as little as 5$ on up to 70$ (I have seen)
This is depending on the options and variety of pests to control.

WARNING!!!

Because electronic pest repellers sends out “ultrasonic waves”, people with pacemakers or other medical devices may be affected. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR before using this product.

Also, electronic pest repellers should not be used around hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs and ferrets. These small pets can hear above 27,000 Hz and will be affected by the “ultrasonic waves”.

MOST if NOT ALL electronic pest repellers insists to be SAFE around plants, cats, dogs, fish and birds. I have been using this device in my home for several months with a dog, cat and plants and have had NO problems.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-purchase checklist

Make sure you purchase for the proper square footage of your grow room.

Make sure they operate above 27khz

Make sure you purchase the appropriate unit for your application(i.e. physical objects, e.t.c)

Hope this healps

SAY GOOD BYE TO ANY AND ALL PESTS FOREVER....
NO MORE CHEMICALS!!!!
NO MORE SPRAYING!!!
NO MORE MIXING!!!

I recommend that we all should have an ultrasonic pest repellent. These are devices which emit ultrasonic waves in certain frequencies to target certain pest. These pest will be forced to leave the affected area due to discomfort or they will be killed by the waves.

Ultrasonic Waves?

Ultrasound is sound waves. "Ultrasonic" refers to frequencies above 20,000 Hz. Humans can only hear sonic frequencies below 20,000 Hz, where as dogs and cats can hear up to 27,000 Hz. Most electronic pest repellers operate above 27,000 Hz so that cats and dogs are not affected.

Pests such as bats, mice, and rats can hear higher frequencies than 27,000 Hz. These high sound waves cause discomfort and disorientation to these pests, causing them to leave the area.

However, insects do not hear, but the ultrasonic frequencies affect their central nervous system through vibrations. This may cause decreased reproductive capability and/or great discomfort from the constant vibration. This will either cause the insect to stop reproducing and die off or like rodents, just leave the area.

Sound waves do not pass through floors, doors, or furniture, they travel via air. Because of this reason, Electronic pest repellers must be placed clear of obstacles. However there are electromagnetic models that will penetrate through obstacles if you prefer.

When Does It Start To Work?

Depending on the size of the area and the amount of pests you will notice a change beggining from day one up to two weeks. I noticed a huge difference after just one day of use. If you have a larger area, consider adding more than one unit.

How much do they cost?

They range from as little as 5$ on up to 70$ (I have seen)
This is depending on the options and variety of pests to control.

WARNING!!!

Because electronic pest repellers sends out "ultrasonic waves", people with pacemakers or other medical devices may be affected. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR before using this product.

Also, electronic pest repellers should not be used around hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs and ferrets. These small pets can hear above 27,000 Hz and will be affected by the "ultrasonic waves".

MOST if NOT ALL electronic pest repellers insists to be SAFE around plants, cats, dogs, fish and birds. I have been using this device in my home for several months with a dog, cat and plants and have had NO problems.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-purchase checklist

Make sure you purchase for the proper square footage of your grow room.

Make sure they operate above 27khz

Make sure you purchase the appropriate unit for your application(i.e. physical objects, e.t.c)

Hope this healps

Let me guess, you're now going to suggest an electronic pest repellent that all of us can use...

Sounds a little shill-y to me.

I mean, if there is an electronic insect repellent out there that works, sure that sounds like a good idea.

But truthfully, pests are generally the result of poor growing conditions, not keeping things clean, and growing outside without a lot of experience. You can control the environment pretty well without having to resort to an electronic device which might be scrambling your brain at the same time it gets rid of insects...LOL

;)

Obviously stoner if you HAVE no PEST then you DON'T NEED THIS DEVICE correct. But there are those novice GROWERS who might have pest problems and the less chemicals the better. Also you mention brain scrambling obviously you need to lay off the pipe a bit. Ultrasonic simply means that the sound wave is oscillating above detection by being whom do not hear that range... So it is a wave of sound moving through the air at frequencies above 20k. The frequency of visible light is referred to as color, and ranges from 430 trillion Hz, seen as red, to 750 trillion Hz, seen as violet. Again, the full range of frequencies extends beyond the visible spectrum, from less than one billion Hz, as in radio waves, to greater than 3 billion billion Hz, as in gamma rays.Trillion is 1 number followed by 12 zeros. Does light fry your brain? I think 27khz which is a number followed by 3 zeros is much safer than a number followed by 12...

Also to disrupt an object (or scramble it as you say) you will need enough pressure to destabilize the molecular bond of such said object. Hence bombs and missile decimating everything in a certain radius. A military jet aircraft produces sound pressure levels up to 170 dB and frequencies from 5 Hz to 30 kHz. These device would require to be MUCH MORE powerful and larger to even begin to even produce a fraction of 170dB of sound pressure.
Your high end tweeters in cars produce 111.2 Db of sound all the way up to 40Khz. At 150 decibels an average 160 pound person will begin to fell vibrations through there body and equivalent to 60 thousand pounds of TNT fired ten feet away from a person. Lastly by 200 decibels the bones that vibrates to form sound can not withstand the sound and blast directly into the brain causing the person to die immediately If that doesn't happen after a few seconds of such high noise frequencies the brain will become unable to withstand the intense vibrations and actually explode literally it will not cause the cranium (skull) to automatically blow to bits but the brain is ultra sensitive so it would just burst and the blood would eventually leak out the ears.

With this said your body would have to receive 150 Db in order to cause harm... I simply dont think these tiny ultrasonic devices are even REMOTELY capable of producing this type of sound pressure.

These forums are here to help people so while one piece of information may or may not be right for your situation it might be right for someone else... You should not bash information based on your opinion alone especially when you cant back it up with FACTS...

Obviously stoner if you HAVE no PEST then you DON'T NEED THIS DEVICE correct. But there are those novice GROWERS who might have pest problems and the less chemicals the better. Also you mention brain scrambling obviously you need to lay off the pipe a bit. Ultrasonic simply means that the sound wave is oscillating above detection by being whom do not hear that range... So it is a wave of sound moving through the air at frequencies above 20k. The frequency of visible light is referred to as color, and ranges from 430 trillion Hz, seen as red, to 750 trillion Hz, seen as violet. Again, the full range of frequencies extends beyond the visible spectrum, from less than one billion Hz, as in radio waves, to greater than 3 billion billion Hz, as in gamma rays.Trillion is 1 number followed by 12 zeros. Does light fry your brain? I think 27khz which is a number followed by 3 zeros is much safer than a number followed by 12...

Also to disrupt an object (or scramble it as you say) you will need enough pressure to destabilize the molecular bond of such said object. Hence bombs and missile decimating everything in a certain radius. A military jet aircraft produces sound pressure levels up to 170 dB and frequencies from 5 Hz to 30 kHz. These device would require to be MUCH MORE powerful and larger to even begin to even produce a fraction of 170dB of sound pressure.
Your high end tweeters in cars produce 111.2 Db of sound all the way up to 40Khz. At 150 decibels an average 160 pound person will begin to fell vibrations through there body and equivalent to 60 thousand pounds of TNT fired ten feet away from a person. Lastly by 200 decibels the bones that vibrates to form sound can not withstand the sound and blast directly into the brain causing the person to die immediately If that doesn't happen after a few seconds of such high noise frequencies the brain will become unable to withstand the intense vibrations and actually explode literally it will not cause the cranium (skull) to automatically blow to bits but the brain is ultra sensitive so it would just burst and the blood would eventually leak out the ears.

With this said your body would have to receive 150 Db in order to cause harm... I simply dont think these tiny ultrasonic devices are even REMOTELY capable of producing this type of sound pressure.

These forums are here to help people so while one piece of information may or may not be right for your situation it might be right for someone else... You should not bash information based on your opinion alone especially when you cant back it up with FACTS...

If you are calling that bashing you are a very sensitive person, he was just giving his opinion, no harshness in his reply at all, we`ve all seen the "sounds good to be true" products out there and thats just what they are, maybe this one is different.

I never tried any of these products for insects, but I do run the one for mice and rats, etc. It works. I had a bad issue with mice in my grow room. They destroyed a couple seedlings, then I got the frequency for rodents, plugged it in, and no more mice bother that room.

I eve set up mice bait just to see if they would get it. Nope. They don't go in that room.

You need one for every grow room, though.

I will try the insect one and see if it works for fruit flies. Right now they aren't causing any damage to the plants, but I hate them.

If this is working this is a good idea. But if you just have some common sense you should not even need this but for novice growers this is a useful tool

You need a hobbie, no offense! You clearly have too much free time. What did you use AI for that!

I don't imagine they have changed much since I tried them back in the 90s. Just a simple frequency generator. It is exactly what it advertises, a minor repellant. Filling a pipe with sewage would be enough of a repellant to keep people out. Yet some people do this every day for a pay check. Pests fallow the same risk to reward logic. They can tolerate a nuisance for prime breading and food habitat. When the repellants out weigh the reward you stay pest free. Maintaining an environment that restricts there life cycle is more effective. Ultrasonic won't hurt anything. It may give some minor protection but it is only a small part of a total pest resistant environment.

I can not think of a single person, that ever used chemical pesticides around there plants. Considering I've known people who would defecate and/or urinate on there plants to feed them, but still wouldn't use chemical pesticides. Only botanical (and human) extracts. No thanks, don't know, don't care if there smoke was any good.

Back
Top Bottom