I think I have non-binary cannabis plants!

Saxplayer

Just harvested a few Lebanese plants, but the two remaining ones have shown no signs of sexual maturity yet, and I dont know why.
These are outside and quite big/mature. They sort of exhibit signs of being male, but no pollen sacks, and by now one of them has its leaves turning yellow, telling me that it is about "done".

Ive only been growing for about three years but I've never seen this happen before. Any ideas guys?

Ive only been growing for about three years but I've never seen this happen before. Any ideas guys?
Interesting situation. At first I thought that maybe your growing season was the cause but some of the other members from down your way are already planning or actually started their harvesting.

I am thinking that a few photos might help figure out what is happening. One photo showing the plant that is turning yellow and one or two showing the signs that you mentioned that the plant might be male.

Interesting situation. At first I thought that maybe your growing season was the cause but some of the other members from down your way are already planning or actually started their harvesting.

I am thinking that a few photos might help figure out what is happening. One photo showing the plant that is turning yellow and one or two showing the signs that you mentioned that the plant might be male.
I'll take some pics in next few days or so. I'm lounging about in bed at the moment, got Covid and feeling like shit on a stick!

Hope you feel better soon! Covid sucks, I had the original strain back in 2020, darn nearly killed me!
Thanks. Yeah so did I.... ended up in hospital with sever pharyngitis+ Covid. Couldn't take any liquids, ended up on a drip 24/7 due to dehydration. Worst thing I have ever experienced, including pneumonia.

Grew a Greenhouse Seeds Black Widow about 13 years ago, one plant, indoors. I vegged it for about 5 weeks and it was about 3 feet tall when I went to 12/12. 1st week minor stretch, 2 week much stretch, 3rd week continue big stretch, 4th week continue stretch, at 7 feet and still stretching. Massive LST, Super Crop and tie down.
All that stretch and not one bud formed. With all the training I did it was a tangled mess and I shut the grow down at 9 weeks plus with not a single bud formed.

Grew a Greenhouse Seeds Black Widow about 13 years ago, one plant, indoors. I vegged it for about 5 weeks and it was about 3 feet tall when I went to 12/12. 1st week minor stretch, 2 week much stretch, 3rd week continue big stretch, 4th week continue stretch, at 7 feet and still stretching. Massive LST, Super Crop and tie down.
All that stretch and not one bud formed. With all the training I did it was a tangled mess and I shut the grow down at 9 weeks plus with not a single bud formed.
I just checked again today, not one bud or any sign of male sacks either!!!!

Back
Top Bottom