I thought I would Give It A Try

LawnDart

This is my first try and I think it went well so far.. Can't make up my mind to start cultivateing and curing , they look ready but just not sure. I can't see much color in the end of the tricromes(sp) yet.. some input would help.

Re: **I thought I would Give It A Try**

Ok the pic link did not work, hmm. Well there posted in the gallery I will have to get back to this later....

Ok, Lets try this again.
Herb_002.jpg

HHaaa!! Got it to work.. I was not double clicking the image in my gallery for the large view, I was just right clicking on the image in the menu...I noticed the link was not complete

Now all I have to do is figure out how to delete some of my gallery images??? Any help???

I belong to another forum and it is the same setup as this one but it does not have a gallery for images so I would link to my web page photos...Wow!!

OK so now I got it ..... Time to medicate!!!!!

Here will be my first cutting just because I can't resist. I pruned it all up into buds and after a few days of bag drying she weighed 1 oz. LOL
P9160185.JPG

What are you using to look at trich color?

As I have yet to find a 30+ power magnifier I actually found that if you take a digi photo of it you can upload to the comp. and zoom in and almost see the trich+. perfectly but not enough for color differentiation.

If they have radio shacks in cali.... check them first.
Well went to radio shack Sunday and found a questionable kids toy microscope with built in lights for 30 bucks??.......Friggin thing works great and yes we have nice brown trich. ends at about 50% now the race is on to harvest and it is even more tedious because I am going to try and save the plant and move indoors under MH lighting to try and Veg. it up again for the winter grow....

Pulled a sample last week and shared with a friend he let the sample sit out for the night and went to break it up to find it was hard as a rock, Burned it and gave me two thumbs up. Now he wants more samples... LOL

Back
Top Bottom