Getting Ready To Start My First Attempt At Growing

Well, I had a hell of a time trying to dial in the GO line to be honest, but they work well. So if you need any help or have any questions as to soil amendments teas all that good stuff I think I am starting to get it dialed in pretty good and I would be glad to share any info! In the mean time I am going to get me some of those seeds!

These are being grown with the full go line and teas, best results I've had so far, hope they do as well through flowering. They are one week into flowering in these pics.
20160215_204910.jpg
20160215_204856.jpg

do you have a journal going for these?

Looking good man. Mostly white pistils on the PK but she has the bulk. What lies ahead will be interesting.

Dude that first plant is amazing..I haven't seen anything like that..it has such a unique color..great job

wow. I hope to get similar results those girls are beautiful.

They are looking lovely MB, ur in the home stretch :cheer:
Pls provide a smoke or vape report on that purp kush after she's all done up
Great job pal
:Namaste:

I am getting anxious to chop but have to have a little more patience, shouldn't be in a rush as I can't put my other 3 PK'S into flower for another 3 weeks or so anyway

Lovely looking girls will have to go back and see the journey they took as i just came across this journal and they look amazing :goodjob: Happy Growing!! :thumb:

Lady luck bad or good is my alibi and I am allergic to police. I break out in handcuffs. The auto look decent especially after the cook out. I have food heat or cold in extremes to be the most effective killer of plants. And I totally agree about treating like a crime scene. I can't wait to see harvest on your photos. My girls are doing there thing. Curiosity my plants have been trying to grow boy part on the odd low node I have been picking them off but I am curious as to the why. Yah know thinking I could let one go for pollen future use. This almost makes sense becuase when I was in b.c. smoking and buying b.c. rockstar kush. This epic bud had the occasional seed in it beautiful fat seeds too bad I lost them on the way back home. Next grow I have a Pakistani purple chitral kush seed I also got out of a bag of Canadian dispensary weed. Pretty Flipping good too and I had never even heard of it.

Hey mb sorry I just saw your post. Yeah I have a journal going for those now they are 20 days into flower. Heres the link lol ignore the title that was the last plats that I had hermie on me. I guess I should probably make a new journal. The strain is White Widow and its an organic grow. heres the link for it

Frankenstein - Soil - 2 x 4X4 Scrogs by Freezy - Heavy 16

Back
Top Bottom