Getting Ready To Start My First Attempt At Growing

Thanks for the kind words guys

PK, I haven't a full grow of either yet but I like how the timing is have 2 tents. While my 2 photos are in flower in the small tent I can veg 2-3 more photos and have 5 autos going in the bigger tent. by the time the small tent photos are chopped the ones in the auto tent will be ready for flower.

Thats my plan anyway.........

Thanks for the kind words guys

PK, I haven't a full grow of either yet but I like how the timing is have 2 tents. While my 2 photos are in flower in the small tent I can veg 2-3 more photos and have 5 autos going in the bigger tent. by the time the small tent photos are chopped the ones in the auto tent will be ready for flower.

Thats my plan anyway.........
Great plan.

Cheers

Well, I had a hell of a time trying to dial in the GO line to be honest, but they work well. So if you need any help or have any questions as to soil amendments teas all that good stuff I think I am starting to get it dialed in pretty good and I would be glad to share any info! In the mean time I am going to get me some of those seeds!

These are being grown with the full go line and teas, best results I've had so far, hope they do as well through flowering. They are one week into flowering in these pics.
20160215_204910.jpg
20160215_204856.jpg

Great shape and color. Looks like it's a go on the Go Line.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom