Getting Ready To Start My First Attempt At Growing

Well I think AH is going to finish before PK, Pistils are 80% turned and trich's are 10% clear 80% milky and 10% amber as to PK being 50/50 clear/milky with the very odd amber. It is so hard to see the amber against the purple.

I just germinated 5 THC Bomb Auto and buried them tonight in solo cups tonight, I hope by the time they are ready for the 5 gallon smart pots I can harvest my lonely supersonic crystil storm and move the 3 new PK's to the flower tent.

The 2 DD have a few weeks to go still.

Pics to come tomorrow I think.

Yeah AH is supposed to be 2 week longer flower the PK but whatever, they won't be the most productive plants but I'll have something to smoke while I have the others finishing.

I have 2 tents now and have to keep reminding myself I don't need another.

I'l try and get some pic's tonight, have a crap load of wet snow to snowblow today

Dark Devil 1 68 days

This dark little girl is bulking up a bit and all cloudy now. Probably about 2 weeks til chop

DSC0023711.JPG
DSC002368.JPG

DD 2 60 days

just pluggin along

DSC0023512.JPG
DSC0023412.JPG

Super Sonic Crystil Storm 68 Days

This one has some real fat nugs on her!! She is supposed to be a 45 day strain but the bbq really set her back but will be the best producer out of the autos. Pistils are pretty much all changed with about 10% amber trichs. I'm thinking 7-10 days left in her but she is still pretty much all green so we'll see

DSC002395.JPG
DSC0023810.JPG

Purple Kush x 3 49 days veg

So I have these in with the autos on a 20/4 schedule and they seem to be doing great.
One was topped, one FIMMED and one left alone, kinda obvious who is who here but I wanted to see the difference between the 3 styles of growing side by side with the same strain. So far the topped one with some LST is my fav.
These will be flipped in 7-10 days when the flower tent is fee.

DSC0024010.JPG
DSC0024115.JPG

Purple Kush 66 days flower

So no fans left and all cloudy trichs but very little amber but is still shooting out a few new pistils. I watered using only well water with some molassess last week and gave her a flush today with only well water. Going to let her dry out over the next few days and may chop.

DSC0024211.JPG
DSC0024311.JPG

Azura Haze 66 days flower

Pretty much neck n neck with PK but she has the amber trichs producing quickly. Will let her dry out and re-evaluate chop day

DSC0024511.JPG
DSC0024417.JPG

Well these above are the last of the girls that were planted in the grocery store pro-mix garden blend soil. Over all I am not impressed with it at all. Way to hard to manage nutes and trouble shoot problems not knowing for sure whats doing. I have 5 THC Bomb auto that broke soil today and they are in solo cups with pro-mix from the hydro store. Really looking forward to these ones.

looking good mb5200. I really like the purple kush buds, nice and compact and tasty. They have a good size for the plant and wonderful color. Looking forward to the THC bomb. I have a fem in veg right now.

Thank you, I am really drawn to purple strains, I was going to try SOG but I think I'll go SOP (sea of purple) once I can get all my plants in proper soil.

I have seen a few THC bomb plants on here and look forward to having more control of how they do in the new soil, the garden mix just don't agree with me

Yeah I have been trying to lean towards using mostly Big Bloom with very small amounts of tiger bloom to help improve the quality and oil production....ur smoke will be smooth long as its cured properly

Well PK and AH were chopped lastnight, I was so excited I forgot to take any pictures (booo me) I will take a couple pics of them hanging later today. Yield was pretty light on both of them, maybe 50-60 grams dry on each but it looks like nice smoke.

both DD's and the CS are going to be cut within a few days. I WILL do before/after pics for these girls.

Yeah I have been trying to lean towards using mostly Big Bloom with very small amounts of tiger bloom to help improve the quality and oil production....ur smoke will be smooth long as its cured properly
Look at bushdoctor line. It works great with fox farms. I believe its all organics. I added it to my 3 liquids and 3 salts. Great upgrade.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom