If you could smoke anywhere?

My favorite place to smoke is up in the mountains. Love getting up above the treeline and finding a nice spot with a view and sparking up a fat joint. Also love floating on a raft at the lake (or in my pool) and smoking. I guess overall - it's mostly outdoors with nice scenery.

Now I'd like to be able to smoke openly in public - even with my 215 rec, I'm advised to keep it private (though I did see a guy smoking a bowl in his car the other day at a restaurant - no attempt to hide it, just increasing his appetite).

I'd have to say on a white sand beach in the Bahamas over looking crystal clear water. I couldn't imagine anything better than lighting up while locals play steel drums around you and then going for a nice ocean swim.
For some reason when I'm high, I have an enermous love for the tropics.

Sat chillin' with the Queen in Buckingham Palace...that would be pure class!! Get the Queen stoned and see how much shit she chats lol!!

I can agree on passing blunts to Obama and toking on pretty mountaintops and islands, but I happen to be a man of ambition, so....

I propose we hot box the Dallas Cowboys' stadium and watch Half Baked on those huge TVs. At a blunt a piece, thats over 100,000 people toking up so I think we could do it. Now THAT would be a great halftime show. And they could open it up afterwards to air out!

Oh wait. We couldn't see the TVs with all that smoke. LOL

I would start a slowclap in the streets, personally.

probally somewhere like the whitehouse, just to be able to say i smoked there.

probably up north whenever the Northern/ Aurora Lights are visible. that'd be sweet. or a Pink FLoyd Laser Show (i think someone put that already; don't feel like looking...) or... idk. a dark arcade with all those lights... or a bowling alley when all the stuff is glow in the dark...

We don't smoke outside here the wind is too strong and its too freezing you'll feel cold before the joint is over! The northern lights are pretty here... mostly Green in western canada they get red lights and father north i think they get white and pink Northern lights.

In my living room.

Oh. But of course. Well does the time with Nick on your porch count then?

The oval office sounds gr8 to me,but I'd settle for my own front porch.
Our houses are close and the neighbors may not be safe!!!
The land of the free ?More like the home of the brave LOL

Back
Top Bottom