If you could smoke with any one ?

Since I live in Texas, I'm still holding out hope that I will get to smoke with Willie Nelson someday.

Hmmmm

I'd love to smoke with Jon Fishman (the drummer of Phish) It seems like although he would probably blab, itd all be life changing. haha

also Geddy Lee. If I smoked with Geddy Lee we'd both rock the canadian tuxedo lol:roorrip:

My Dad...I lost him to cancer back in 2000. There have been many times I wished I had more time with him - he was a good man/father. During college, I started smoking with him, and can remember him calling to tell me HE got pinched. Actually got blood tested once during cancer treatment, so I couldn;t convince him to smoke to help the pain. That was back in Chicago, and now with the proliferation of dispensaries and acceptance of medical marijuana (especially in CA), I think he'd get a really kick out of see how things have changed. I'd love to sit back, relax, take a toke, and pass it to Dad :joint:

:peace:

My Dad...I lost him to cancer back in 2000. There have been many times I wished I had more time with him - he was a good man/father. During college, I started smoking with him, and can remember him calling to tell me HE got pinched. Actually got blood tested once during cancer treatment, so I couldn;t convince him to smoke to help the pain. That was back in Chicago, and now with the proliferation of dispensaries and acceptance of medical marijuana (especially in CA), I think he'd get a really kick out of see how things have changed. I'd love to sit back, relax, take a toke, and pass it to Dad :joint:

:peace:

Good for you, my friend.. Memories are priceless!

Back
Top Bottom