If you could try any type of bud?

RooRman

If you could have one smoke of any strain from any breeder that you wished what would it be? For me, I would have to say I would really like to try this stuff call Mantanuska Tundra by Sagarmatha seeds.

This stuff looks amazing and sounds even better! I like buds that are very dense and last a long time from just one smoke. Plus those crazy thick white hairs are very inviting indeed. What would be your one choice and why?

id try Mantanuska Thunderfuck or Herijuana

Never heard of Herijuana. Do you know who is the breeder and why would you would choose it?

RooRman said:
Never heard of Herijuana. Do you know who is the breeder and why would you would choose it?

talk to P420 on here, he is full of information about this strain

Does anyone know the THC percentage? I have seen Hawaiian Snow by Greenhouse Seed Co. test at about 26.5% THC. Crazy!

Northern Lights for me..I've had it a couple times before, its impossible to find it where I live though. I love the taste and it gives a great high!

In the new issue of hightimes there is a few pics on this strain called Space Jill, it looks absolutely amazing.

right now I could go for any. I've not imbibed in 2 1/2 months. But if I could have any, i would say some NYC diesel. Best high as of yet, at least that I can remember :hmmmm:

Peace

Stikee for president :allgood:

Herijuana & Skywalker.

I also wouldn't mind tryin some of Amsterdam's finest bubble.

I WANT MORE BC GOD BUD!!! But...I don't want to pay as much this time! Best herb...EVER!!! EVER!!!!!

If you really like White Widow and you have access to a slection of buds I would try White Russian. It's supposed to be very potent.

I'm a Sativa fan, so I'd want to try C99, Kali Mist, or Grapefruit. All are said to be very potent, and an amazing high.

Plan on growing two out of the three very soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom