If you could smoke anywhere?

I would have to say out on the beach of some tropical island. Probably somewhere out in the Bahamas. I've been watching Shark Week all week on the Discovery Channel. The water looks crystal clear.

I'll agree here. My version is as follows, Ill try to give the best description.
White sand tropical beach, about 50 feet of sand between the clear turquiose water and a lush treeline of tropical foliage. I will be lounging in a hammock slung onto one of those almost-horizontal palm trees, with an ankle deep 1.5 foot wide inlet stream by my side. Oh, and its twilight, so there are stars on one side of the sky, and a gorgeous sunset on the other. Some jumping dolphins couldnt hurt either....

The more I think about it, that sounds like somewhere in Ko Phi Phi Islands off of Thailand.

Re: If you could smoke anywhere..?

Minus you beat me! I was soo gonna say "Shark Week Rules!"

^ Undies in the rainforest? Tarzan never wore undies...

LMFAO! Too funny!

by far i would love to smoke a Fenway, home of the greattest baseball team in the world. along with the greatest ball park in the world = ideal place to blaze

I like watching comedies and sci-fi at the movies that is where I would love to be able to light up to get the most from the movie.

Hmmm... Let me think.. I'm thinkin.. I'm thinkin.. I'm thinkin....OH I know I would go and smoke in my old 69chevy C/10. That truck hot boxes so quick and easy, in winter or at night when it's nice and cool that's the best.
Thats what im talkin about PapaBear. Finally someone else whos hot boxed their 69 C10. The smoke gets thick as hell in my truck. So thick its almost hard to finish the blunt.

Hmmm... Let me think.. I'm thinkin.. I'm thinkin.. I'm thinkin....OH I know I would go and smoke in my old 69chevy C/10. That truck hot boxes so quick and easy, in winter or at night when it's nice and cool that's the best.

cant go wrong with a 67-72 C/10!!! :peace:

Oh i love those trucks thats why i got one. I remember one time i was waitin for my buddy to meet me at his house so i figured id just roll a blunt in the parking lot. well little did i know there was a car thief who was on the run and as soon as i lit it up i saw a helicopter fly over and about 5 cops came smashin into the parking lot.seein as it was night time i was the only car (truck) in the parking lot so they all did a quick circle around my truck and then took off. Im glad there windows were up cause they woulda smelled it.I had to get out of the truck it was so cold the smoke didnt move in the air in the cab of the truck. started coughin up snot.lol

I have worked in many restaurant kitchens. Let me tell you, there's nothing like running around for hours durring a crazy rush and once it dies down you go into the walk-in freezer and spark a bowl. Your sweaty shirt will freze solid and the smoke looks wicked hanging in 0 degree air.

smoking in a parallel universe. that would be something. then again.... when you smoke in the parallel universe... do you get sober?... but enough with the fantasy. i would love to smoke in a zero gravity chamber, and just float around blazed out of my mind. then trying to suck a drink out of mid-air to quench that cotton mouth of course.:ganjamon:

Hmmm, I have been thinking for a good place to smoke. OKay my place is realistic. Don't get me wrong I would love smoking some bud on an island with someone. Or riding a horse in a rain forest then just striking up a blunt. But I would say I would love to go an I-Max movie theater and put on a good action movie or comedy and just start blazing. I would have all the drinks and pop corn a pot head could dream of. I would loveee it.
~Tamemoe~

Ideally for me, I'd want to smoke anywhere legally like all of us, but if I had to choose specifically.... I'd have to say in a music video with KMK :)

Hmmm...Smoke Any Where? Well Does It Count To Smoke In An Airplane? lol That Will Be Great : ) Get Even Higher Watching Over Sea's An City's, Beach's Also Calm And Eating Out On Burgers The Good Ones Not Those Crappy Airline Food lol....yeeeep... :bong:

Hi Every Buddy,
How are you all? I think that definitely the moon! Getting high as hell and and moving around in the moon's weird gravity would be the shit while blazed. Actually that sounds pretty cool sober too =\
Getting up there may propose a slight problem, however..

Best Regards.......__________________
We steal from beggars and ask for understanding We lie rape steal and murder to make tonight's headlines Trust the system make your contribution The weaker you get the stronger they become

Back
Top Bottom