If you could smoke with any one ?

ezmoney

The title says it all if you could smoke with any one in the world dead or alive in past or present day who would it be and why mine would be x raided cause that's my favorite artist and is in prison doing twenty five to life so it would be impossible to smoke with him but it would be cool

if you could get high wth a retired politician-and then grill them on simple issuses and make them lose their buzz .that would be cool.

Ben Franklin knew how to party.
Me, him, a couple of his softer friends,...
Yeah!

But what beer would I serve?

Ben Franklin knew how to party.
Me, him, a couple of his softer friends,...
Yeah!

But what beer would I serve?

samuel adams of course :cool:

To hell with the other thread... Its too long for me to follow now anyways lol. Especially on this site, anything longer then 2 pages or so I loose focus lol.

Anyways, as far as who I would smoke with, there are 2 people I would love to toke with:

1) My dad. My dad doesn't smoke weed, but I believe he used to. Unfortunately it's very hard for me to bring up the subject with him. My mom is completely anti drugs, and for that it makes it even a more touchy subject. It would be nice to be able to ask him when we are alone what he thinks about weed and from there I ask him to smoke a bowl with me and we just sit and chill.

2) My half brother Joey. All 3 of my siblings are half siblings. My dad and his ex wife are their parents, and I am my dad's 4th child, and my mom's only child. I was never real close with any of my older siblings, they didn't live with us. Joey and I have gotten closer over the past few months. I know that he doesn't smoke weed, and will never do so. He went to school for the Police Academy. My bro is really awesome and I feel great that I get to know him better. I think it would be awesome to smoke a bowl with him, sit and play some guitar hero and just talk about life and things with him.

All the band members from Tool and KoRn, except Brian Head Welch cuz he went all anti-drug. but those guys are all pretty trippy people. super chill.

My mom and my grandma. They're both so uptight that they need it.

Yes I am boring.

only the aussie's would know this guy, but i have actually smoked with russell morris, a rock star from the 70's but still kicking around.... other than that i would've liked to have had a toke or 2 with john lennon...

I would want to burn one with JFK, that guy knew how to party! He had one hell of mistress and an infinate source of transportation/locations/security. That would be awesome, either him or Willie Nelson. Old Willie would be a fun person to chill with, drink some shine and talk about life.

i would smoke with a really young jesus.....
then get him to turn some grass clippings into super meds...
the kind of super meds that make you see god himself....
the almighty..... flying spaghetti monster...
or that can really make you fly....just like in "half-baked"...
and...just like the flying spaghetti monster....

:Rasta: :Rasta: :Rasta:

I would break into the hotel room that Bob Dylan and the Beatles were in when Ringo got high for the first time. Lord, that would be the most epic thing ever. And I bet Bob had craaaaazy weed.

I'd also like to toke with my dad. This here pretty much explains my situation with him. Sorry for ripping it, but it's so perfect!
My dad doesn't smoke weed, but I believe he used to. (edit: he told me he used to, back in college) Unfortunately it's very hard for me to bring up the subject with him. My mom is completely anti drugs, and for that it makes it even a more touchy subject. It would be nice to be able to ask him when we are alone what he thinks about weed and from there I ask him to smoke a bowl with me and we just sit and chill.

Would totally love to share some Afgoo with my old man!

Back
Top Bottom