If you could try any type of bud?

Urdedpal said:
Manatuska Tundra

My two just got done flowerin. Fuckin intense High,,Whoah. Just one suggestion,,,if ya do get some,,,try not to fall asleep after smokin,,,your dreams will be FUCKEDC UP! LOL,,but a tremendous high!

Probably some Trainwreck.

I gotta admit that I've heard nothing but good stuff about Jack Herrer too.

I'd have to try NYC Diesel also, it's one of the most popular and recent strains out there, I'll have to check it out and see for myself to see what al the fuss is about.. hehe

I've had my share of fruity strains (blueberry and grapefruit), they are ok, but I would still prefer to try a true White strain, like White Rhino, just the name sounds badass.

And I'd LOVE to get my hands on some Romulan again, that dank was just AMAZING, my all time fav.

Sonny Cheeba said:
My two just got done flowerin. Fuckin intense High,,Whoah. Just one suggestion,,,if ya do get some,,,try not to fall asleep after smokin,,,your dreams will be FUCKEDC UP! LOL,,but a tremendous high!
lol I feel the same when it comes to eating hash. Don't eat it and don't fall asleep, more like a trip combined with comeplete weirdness. Smoking is ok intense but the good kind.

ok anybody hear of Lavender Kush aka God's Breath? its the most expensive strain in the socal clubs and it is FUCKING BOMB. one hitta quitta...
purple urkle is out of this world also.

I have tryed alot of different strains. Both grown them and smoked. Being a med patient it's easyly acsessable. Makes me glad to be Californian. I've been dying to get some of the original blackberry clones. THC persentage is largly dependant on growth conditions and harvest date. Altho the strain plays a part.

i cant wait to get my med liscence...i have flat feet and i heard that this is a legit excuse for one?

cali is awesome but id have to say its far from heaven...heaven is rolling around in mountains of freshly harvested buds =) kinda like scrouge mcduck but weed instead of money.

Thats why I said it was 'America's version' of heaven. Real heaven would be rolling around in copious amounts of nuggs... and having a wall of all my dream pieces to smoke out of :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom