I'm in the market for a cloner

Ok, so All the parts arrived.
image18972.jpg
image18970.jpg
image18974.jpg

Started wit an 18 gallon tote with lid and cut 24 1.75" holes. Then assembled the pvc to hold the spray heads, tapped in heads and 3/8" fitting for pump and what do you know, I have a cloner.:thumb:
Thanks to everyone for the help!

Can't wait to try it!

Alrighty then, turns out pump was not big enough so I ran to the. Hydro shop and got a 396 gph, working much better.
Problem is my clones drooped, I assume because of poor spray pattern.
Question.is will they come back? Hhmmmm.
The water is mixed with 15 ml per gal. of Rx Green Solutions. "Life Cloning Solution, ph adjusted to 5.6.
Any thoughts?

image19011.jpg

So this morning clones looking great! All perky and readyy to grow some roots.
The way yesterday was going I figured I'd lose them. Burned out a brand new ballast, numerous issues with cloner ( all better now), this guy named Murphy follows me closely. Ordered a new ballast as a backup and in process of getting burnt one returned.
Ooh well today is a new day and all is green.
image19028.jpg

Sometimes yes but with outdoor right around the corner can't keep it full enough. Lol. I'm not even gonna be growing any of the next 500 cloned probably :(

i read a story or something, about a guy in the emerald triangle that his whole subsistence comes from making clones. he said for seven or eight months a year he does nothing but make clones, after clones, after clones, i guess to supply the growers down there. amazing

Talk to Auggie he's a clone farmer. We will clone over 1500 for patients through dispensaries that are planting outdoor.

But i know guys that clone way more than that.

i read a story or something, about a guy in the emerald triangle that his whole subsistence comes from making clones. he said for seven or eight months a year he does nothing but make clones, after clones, after clones, i guess to supply the growers down there. amazing

Over here in the Netherlands, where smoking and buying is legal, but growing is not, police is mainly after the people supplying the clones. If you see the general grow-room here, you'll cry. They just cram a room full of clones, let them veg for a week tops, and right to bloom they go. Harvest too soon, repeat with new clones. Cash-crop all the way :(

Over here in the Netherlands, where smoking and buying is legal, but growing is not, police is mainly after the people supplying the clones. If you see the general grow-room here, you'll cry. They just cram a room full of clones, let them veg for a week tops, and right to bloom they go. Harvest too soon, repeat with new clones. Cash-crop all the way :(

That sucks j.
We tried that with keg cups and 1 gallons and it was still more profitable in 7 gallon

I've seen pictures of setups you speak of and it is legitimately a sea of green

Ya but there's a limit when it comes to sea of green I had a buddy pack a 4x4 with 1gal square pots so tight u could walk on top of them and they were flimsy but the pressure of how tight they were made it a solid surface I told him that it was a bad idea and that he will need a ton of airflow in there but its still not gonna come out good and the risk of mold or pest will spread like wild fire so he put I believe 62 fresh rooted cuts of of the specific strain I said has a high chance of mold but the Guy he got them from said that they were mold resistant blah blah just give me ur money kid he paid 500 dollars for them by the way any way vegged for a month no topping training got a foot tall and flipped he had 2/400 Watt hps non air cooled ballast attached. To Hoods and 1/ 6 inch clip on desk fan blowing the canopy he kept it watered and going 58 days asked me to come help him harvest I told him I already gave up when u wouldn't listen in the start but he. Begged for help we cut em down looks okay I'm thinking wow if this worked imma be shocked so I broke a bud up and ouch its white black grey chunks webs all the aboveand I just turned and said I told u so he was like that's BS it can't be that bad what can I do with it nothing throw it away he said I can't. Throw it away can I make hash or wax something I said throw it away it will make ppl sick so he blamed me for it happening and made ice hash with it and sold it to a mutual friend with a delivery service e I told him about it he gave it back and ya me and him are no longer friends bit I tried to explain u can't give moldy shit to sick ppl that can fucking kill somebody. Then what but it was just about the money so we stopped talking but I couldn't let him do that

I bought my large tent from an asshat like that. I have 11 liter pots .. and the whole floor of the tent was covered in their pot-prints from residual nutes. I was like .. okay, now I get why you are going to stop after one try .. you fucked up big time.

I love them .. they get me my equipment cheap :)

I have no real proof, other than crap pot, but I don't think it's any different here. hells angels control most of the big operations around these parts, so i read. they don't grow us the best because they love us, least I don't think so. I have posted about this topic before, how there is nothing good left on the buds when we get it. which is why I finallymdecided to grow my own, well, that, and the right location

Sea of green is not a bad way to grow I've pondered trying it but there is just a limit of when its like OK you obviously don't care and are just in it for the money wich sux. But then there's ppl I know who grow for quantity but quality comes first and they make a living from it but they know its going to be used as medicine and also want be known for always having grade a cuz it helps him to be known for nothing sub par and he fry's for quantity so he can give more fair prices to his patients. There are not a lot of ppl like that around but there are a few

Back
Top Bottom