I'm in the market for a cloner

Agreed, i use to get so worried about getting clones and ensure to start well. I don't have any special equipment and so far i've not lost 1 in 60, perfect 100%, probably just jinxed myself :). Hardest part for me was learning where on the plant to cut. I watched a few videos on youtube, then found a couple by Jorge Cervantes, the ones he did are pretty easy and clear to follow and exactly what i've been doing...

Nothing wrong with properly executed sea of green. But a properly executed sea of green, gives plants a little space, does not cram the floor with pots till no extra will fit, and then flower 1 week old clones on sheer brute force.

That is just torturing THC out of her. There is a world of difference (in my mind) between a properly executed SOG and a cash-crop SOG.

Hooray we have some roots.
Thanks to everyone.
image19402.jpg
image19401.jpg

Great project and lesson.

8 days by my counting from his update on the 5th, where he had clones in. Nice result. They need a little longer in there, but yeah, great result!

I believe it's day 7.
I was actually going to let them go for another 7 days to get some size able roots. I think they will veg better that way. Otherwise they seem to stall until enough roots grow.
Using other method ( in coco and keep them wet) the roots were a little bit more than this and the clones when transplanted stall for about 2-1/2 weeks and just work on roots.
We will see what they look like in 7 days.
I will post a pic then.

i use the Botanicare 25 Site. like the thread suggests use AeroPonics for cloning. Ive had mine for 2 years. still running like a champ. Happy Hunting.

This is a weak one. Unfortunately it's my only pic and clone box is away right now visiting 3 of his clone box friends so they can all work in harmony. Sometimes I get busy go back and roots are 12"+ long in the turbo cloner. That I'd not recommend cause roots get into the sprayers and shit.

DSC_073410.JPG

I can not recommend just an airstone in water. It works, but they are weak, took ages (10 days or so), and now I have to nurse them to health.

Back
Top Bottom