In depressed need of help! Plants dying

BigGrow

Hello, this is my first time growing cannabis and all my plants were doing decent until after feeding them they slowly just began to take deficiency and I honestly have no clue on what to do. Some are yellowing and turning brown others are extremely droopy and on one of my plants the stem is turning purplish-red.
IMG_313117.JPG
IMG_312119.JPG

The absolte first thing I would do is re-plant them in much bigger pots. They are overdue for a good transplant. What did you feed them and how much? It don't look like so much of a deficiency but maybe burn. I'll wait for your DETAILED answer and we can go from there.

IMAG2100_1.jpg
IMAG2115_1.jpg

This lady was flowering under poor lighting and in a 4" pot. I think at least it a small I use it for seeds. Your not bound and I'm going to help you out! Do you have a grow journal???

Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

Don't forget to keep your ph between 5.5-6.0. Most keep it at 5.8

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.

Ledrf
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

cultivator
How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Ledrf and cult have different grow styles but both have great info to share.

I see cults growing style more suited to a grow op. Ie less waste!

But ledrf is more suited to my growing of a couple plants.

How to grow marijuana free lessons
He is a sponsor here and sells some great lights. But best of all is his archived video how to grow!

Back
Top Bottom