Light - sun
Nutrients - -
Medium - Earthworm castings
PH - 6 - 7
RH - 70% to 83%
Room Temperature -70 to 80
Solution Temperature -78 to 86

Problem: My leaves are turning yellow, tip of the leaves become floppy

okay, sorry Im quite new for all this, lots of information that I have no idea about
no worries. we want you to get the info you need.
the background info gives us an idea of what you are starting with. :)

For starters, you would do fine if you got a Chinese LED. Mars Hydro and Growant both have good beginners lights for under $100.

hmmmm, okay, I'll take a look at it, thanks man.

anyway, is it okay to cut off the leaf at this stage for a young plant?

I wouldn't chop anything off yet. Let the plant use up what it can use from those leaves. Plant is still young, you may want to start feeding nutrients at a 1/4 recommended by the manufacturer. Build up the nutrients slowly else they will burn.

RE: Viparspectra V300

I had one of those when I started. They work fine up to a point. Never did flower with it as I had a 600 HID. Main gripe with it was noise. The 12v fan installed gives off an annoying whine. Otherwise, the light vegges well.

Good luck. I know that starting out is the most fun.

I wouldn't chop anything off yet. Let the plant use up what it can use from those leaves. Plant is still young, you may want to start feeding nutrients at a 1/4 recommended by the manufacturer. Build up the nutrients slowly else they will burn.

RE: Viparspectra V300

I had one of those when I started. They work fine up to a point. Never did flower with it as I had a 600 HID. Main gripe with it was noise. The 12v fan installed gives off an annoying whine. Otherwise, the light vegges well.

Good luck. I know that starting out is the most fun.

alright! thanks man, I only have 1 plant, quite nervous actually, when it turn yellow I die a lil bit inside too, lol

very quick update, I start giving 5 5 5 npk pallet fertilizer, I give it 2 LED grow light phyto light bar 20w (im using blue colour), bottom leaves still dead, other side of the leaves is also turning yellow,

guys, im i going to right direction or doing it all wrong? give me more advice plz, thanks.

p.s don't mind the cigarette bud, im using it to shoo away those small insect.

Attachments

• 20200117_090459.jpg
    20200117_090459.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 20200116_202608.jpg
    20200116_202608.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 48
What soil are you using? Looks too compacted to me but that could be my phone screen. I know you added castings in there but did you compensate for the aeration? When I mixed my soil, Promix and castings for humus, I had to add at least 25% more perlite by volume so that it wouldn't compact too much.

Are you letting them dry out before watering? Not dry out wilting of course. The plant needs to grow roots and for that to happen, it needs to stretch out and seek that moisture at the bottom. That won't happen if your soil is constantly moist. The root hairs will just spread out along the top.

Otherwise, give it some time and it should bounce back as long as the roots aren't damaged. She just looks anorexic right now.

The above are just my opinion of course and I am sure others with more experience will chime in.

looks hungry and wet to me. hungry for both nutes and light.
right now it is essentially a window sill grow. it's not an environment that'll get it to the end.

What soil are you using? Looks too compacted to me but that could be my phone screen. I know you added castings in there but did you compensate for the aeration? When I mixed my soil, Promix and castings for humus, I had to add at least 25% more perlite by volume so that it wouldn't compact too much.

Are you letting them dry out before watering? Not dry out wilting of course. The plant needs to grow roots and for that to happen, it needs to stretch out and seek that moisture at the bottom. That won't happen if your soil is constantly moist. The root hairs will just spread out along the top.

Otherwise, give it some time and it should bounce back as long as the roots aren't damaged. She just looks anorexic right now.

The above are just my opinion of course and I am sure others with more experience will chime in.

Im using the earthworm castings right now, the soil space is quite soft right now I din't press it too hard. I dint add any perlite inside, I will add it. hmmm, how to deal with anorexic problem? I did add 2 tea spoon of 5-5-5 npk pallet inside, idk if she's doing fine with the pellet. Now I just shine the blue light during night, and sun during day.

looks hungry and wet to me. hungry for both nutes and light.
right now it is essentially a window sill grow. it's not an environment that'll get it to the end.

Yes I will run the light for her everyday now, I'll change to indoor, the soil is actually not that wet, but I did make sure I din't over water it. Is hard to find liquid form nutes here, so I put the 5-5-5 npk pellet on the soil surface and I make sure it wasn't close to the root, I din't want her to get burn.

it's gonna need more than earthworm soil, stretchy blue light, killer time release nutes, and a window sill.
those pellets are not for cannabis. they are time release nutes. time release nutes is a great way to add stuff now to kill your plants in the future..

you need :

1) proper soil for cannabis
2) a real environment. a closet or grow tent with an exhaust fan, ventilation, and circulation.
3) an actual light. that blue thing is just for pretty colour.
4) proper cannabis nutes made to grow cannabis. not kill it over time.
5) a few other things. but none of it is of any use without the first four. not even worth contemplating.

it's gonna need more than earthworm soil, stretchy blue light, killer time release nutes, and a window sill.
those pellets are not for cannabis. they are time release nutes. time release nutes is a great way to add stuff now to kill your plants in the future..

you need :

1) proper soil for cannabis
2) a real environment. a closet or grow tent with an exhaust fan, ventilation, and circulation.
3) an actual light. that blue thing is just for pretty colour.
4) proper cannabis nutes made to grow cannabis. not kill it over time.
5) a few other things. but none of it is of any use without the first four. not even worth contemplating.

ok 100 THANKS man, I'll manage 1-2-3-4 now. should take out the pellet, and get the proper nutes (need time), Im getting the better light actually (also need time for them to ship out) , I just wonder, the blue light really din't help at all?

Back
Top Bottom