Help me, young plant turning yellow

ok 100 THANKS man, I'll manage 1-2-3-4 now. should take out the pellet, and get the proper nutes (need time), Im getting the better light actually (also need time for them to ship out) , I just wonder, the blue light really din't help at all?
Every single thing you do to your plant will have an impact. The effects of your light will take a few days to be seen at a minimum. Patience is a virtue. If you have another seed, you may start it now, and see how it behaves differently than the one you grew on the windowsill.
A window is not enough light to do what you want, you need an entire “environment” to grow pot:). I’m happy to advise as you want.
Best advice I have is to find the older grows that we’re done by @Hyena Merica , more specifically the one that, in the title, states that everything you need to know to grow good pot can be found there...I’ll find the link and post it if I can figure out how:)

I just wonder, the blue light really din't help at all?

i dunno what it is for, but it is way too blue. it won't carry enough spectrum for everything the plant wants. it'll also give you super stretchy plants, which will bring it's own trouble.

still, it is better than nothing at all. keep using it for now. you can probably use it to supplement what ever main light you eventually choose. it won't go to waste.

Every single thing you do to your plant will have an impact. The effects of your light will take a few days to be seen at a minimum. Patience is a virtue. If you have another seed, you may start it now, and see how it behaves differently than the one you grew on the windowsill.
A window is not enough light to do what you want, you need an entire “environment” to grow pot:). I’m happy to advise as you want.
Best advice I have is to find the older grows that we’re done by @Hyena Merica , more specifically the one that, in the title, states that everything you need to know to grow good pot can be found there...I’ll find the link and post it if I can figure out how:)

wow! THANK YOU very much! I'll try my best on this fella, coz I only have this 1 plant, is a spacial gift from someone. never thought that I'll become a gardener at all. so many knowledge I need to learn, and thank you all the senpai so much for helping me out (cry)

i dunno what it is for, but it is way too blue. it won't carry enough spectrum for everything the plant wants. it'll also give you super stretchy plants, which will bring it's own trouble.

still, it is better than nothing at all. keep using it for now. you can probably use it to supplement what ever main light you eventually choose. it won't go to waste.

okay, noted, I'll try to get everything asap from now, mean while I have to use this light, I got nothing for her right now, hope she can hang in there. very much thanks for ur advise <3

What country are you based out of?

1579272607737.png

Back
Top Bottom