Indica Hybrid Grow

WAaaaaasssuup !

So much has happened with the grow since my last update - Indica Male has been transplanted to a breeding location and despite its size transplanted like a dream! It was done in the evening and the next morning not a sign of droop even! It is only needed for a short time more anyway. So...

The malawi turned out to be a MALE!?! unfortunately - gues I will be skipping that one this season - I had banked on it being female but have not space to start one now.

On the bright side - There IS space now for 2 more possible indica females and gives me four chances of success! Two of which should be about ready to show sex - I wait in anticipation. :bong: :bongrip::roorrip:

You got a breeding location?

NICE.

Yeah - I heard as long as its a certain distance away(can't remember exactly how far that is now)((outside)) it should be safe. There are wild plants near - by the river near my house - and they hav'nt caused a seed here so far. Fingures crossed! :Rasta: I have a secure location for breeding. :ganjamon:

There is a posibility of a new, improved camera in the works - so I might be able to get better close ups of trichs and so on - like I did in the last grow - but that was a mates camera which is no longer available.

Got rid of the malawi male and cleared the pot for the indica seedling which is ready to go in now - I just hope I can get some pics of the transplanting and all.

The male I was planning to use in breeding showed female flowers which I noticed in the nick of time - this is the first hermaphrodite I have seen in reality. It must be a hybrid issue - I've never seen it happen on a sativa of the land or swazi. If I were to let it pollinate itself would the seed have any chance of producing a proper female plant? :hmmmm:
I am interested to try.
:shhh:

All very exciting stuff. It's so cool to have a brother in the southern hemisphere so we can enjoy all of the excellent effort put into a quality outdoor grow while us in the northern latitudes are waiting on winter weather.

One thing about compost, whether tea or solid form...it encourages beneficial microscopic organisms in the soil, and strengthens your plants so they are less desireable to bad bugs, which seem to be opportunists - seeking out the weak and downtrodden. Seaweed extract can have the same benefits.

Peace Brad.

All very exciting stuff. It's so cool to have a brother in the southern hemisphere so we can enjoy all of the excellent effort put into a quality outdoor grow while us in the northern latitudes are waiting on winter weather.

One thing about compost, whether tea or solid form...it encourages beneficial microscopic organisms in the soil, and strengthens your plants so they are less desireable to bad bugs, which seem to be opportunists - seeking out the weak and downtrodden. Seaweed extract can have the same benefits.

Peace Brad.

Cool Beans man - I am glad to have all you guys and gals to share this with!

I should have pics VERY soon now - but it has been tricky - wish me Jah Guidence and it should be a piece of cake (or hash brownies for that matter - mmm I'm hungry now!)

Nice man, ill take a hash brownie right about now!

Hey everyone - It has been caos in my life of late. My New camera(plus a span of other shit) was stolen with my girls handbag at a petrol station 2 nights ago - It was a nonviolent crime but still has left us in a bit of a spot as most of our money to deposit was in it too on the way to the damn bank to be deposited just a few hours later! And she used the camera for the first time that day while I was busy to test it out - and yes the oher one has been sold already which means I have none again now - I will have to make a plan I guess.

Otherwise the babies are doing fine! :Rasta: The smaller one (big now) has really dark indica type leaves - and is one of the most beautiful plants I have ever seen at the stage it is at at the moment! It is short and getting denser by the day - I began cloning it this morning aswell as the hybrid - it has the most unusual odor - it really reminds of the smell of brand new toys when you unpackage them - like the action figures I used to play with as a kid - and a slight hint of something like jello gummy sweets, you know the shiny ones with cool colours usually in the shape of the latest movie craze eg.Starwars characters etc. that come sealed in plastic molds? Well it is very pleasant!

The swazi s are both female and smelling pungent as hell!

The hybrid (bigger plant) is lighter in colour, bigger and has little or no scent at the moment. It has mad potential though and I can tell it is going to rock!

Peace!
:ganjamon:

Sorry to hear that. Glad to hear you plants are doin so good, though!

Yeah Ms.Fox priorites hey! ;) I am glad you checked in - 420 friends make the hard times ok in a reasuring way - Thanks!:dreamy:
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Hi there Brad mate,sorry to hear about the robbery i hope you and your partner are not to shook up from it and looking forward to some picys when you resolve your problem ;)
Best regards..creamm :peace:

Hi there Brad mate,sorry to hear about the robbery i hope you and your partner are not to shook up from it and looking forward to some picys when you resolve your problem ;)
Best regards..creamm :peace:

Thanks creamm - that means a lot mate. We are chilled now - it took quite a few tokes but my nerves are like steel now! I am making a plan so will let you guys know what s happening on the pics side.

Unfortunately another one is male - the swazi I thought was female due its dense leaf formation - but it must have been my soil mix cos it fooled me!

I am still hopeful with the actual subject material - the indica and indica dom. hybids. There is a possibility the could turn out male but it like 50/50 so I will see - otherwise I will just have to put more magic beans in the ground - if that is the case I think I will do like 12 or something to be sure - it sux to put all your time and effort into a grow only to get out a bunch of males!?@!

Peace and love for Christmas everyone - I will catch up with yall before New Year - party hard - PEACE!
:peace:

Greetings Jah people!

Happy new year and all the best - I hope all your hopes and dreams materialize this year!

It was a really great holiday and I have high hopes for this year - I will soon have my own strain - Malswazi Indica - which I have been working on for for just over a year now, aquiring indicas from across the world, selecting the pure indicas (hybrids do not cross well or make stable stock) and breeding them with my own Malawi X Swazi sativas which are already powerful and unique. I am waiting for my seeds to mature on the mother plant now and have the utmost gratitude to mother nature for creating a new breed of cannabis which I personally have never heard of let alone witnessed growing and is a child of northern, southern and western strains and will be a true princess of royal decent.

It has been so special to unify the strains and benefit from their union! Jah Bless!

I have been quite unlucky with my hybrids as so far they have all been male or hermi. I am glad the pure indica was a male as breeding was my primary goal for the strain - and it has worked a charm! :thanks:

I can't wait to see what these beans will now produce - it is bound to be something totally awesome!

Now I just need to sort out a new camera and document this very exciting project - I know that it will be soon but I first have bills and responsibilities to take care of before I can put aside cash for a camera - I want a really powerful one this time which has a macro lense and long battery life and which can be charged by socket as batteries are a real problem to find and are well expensive here currently. I am thinking of the Sony Cybershot at the moment but am open to sugestions??? :bongrip:

I have started some more indica beans and they have all sprouted up and are just about ready to go into large pots now - I hope and pray for some females now as I really feel like some mellow stuff for a change and also would like to cross them the other way to see if it makes any differnence - is anyone clued up on breeding and have any advice for me on my mission???

Hey there 420 friends! Got my new camera at last! :thanks:

Here is an update (You did'nt think I quit or something did you!) :surf:
1496.jpg

A baby indica
2370.jpg

Flowering
3334.jpg

Damn hermi bastard! :cough:
4264.jpg

The older ones...
:headbanger:

Here is what I am putting in the ground tonight - just to spice this thread up a bit more...
5200.jpg

6175.jpg

AK48 brother! Watch me now! :Rasta:

I was wondering about you brother. Good to see that things are progressing nicely.

Back
Top Bottom