Indica Hybrid Grow

Hellooo Brad. I hope it all goes well with you brother.

Those should have amazing results I know people who crop that in Southern Ontario and they get lots of bud when they're topped.

HEY i see a bug on the plant!!! lol must be a good bug huh, looking good and you might want to keep the hermie i know a guy on here that kept a hermie and it is looking real nice now budded up real good, the only thing was that he had to pull off about 30-40 balls off

I was wondering about you brother. Good to see that things are progressing nicely.

FN I been missing you and all the mates while I've been busy busy busy...

You will hear more from me now that my internet situation has improved - and I have a LOT of updates pics, and documentary material on my camera to load here within the next few days!!!

Peace and love brother:rollit:

Welcome back. The new camera is very nice takes good pictures too.
Does it have a Macro setting? Its the best when looking at the tric's.:slide:

Pan4

Thanks hey friend! :cool: I am more than happy with this camera dude! Will show some close ups of the trichs soon - I have sooo much catching up to do first! Cheers and :ganjamon:Jah bless!

I'm lovin the new camera pics! Plants look beautiful!

:thanks: Thanks sweetie! I have some really spectacular shots as the plants are turning into some real beauties! I am sooo chuffed :peace: :ganjamon:

BadBrad howz those seeds?

Now those are the questions that I love! I have one more cross to do the Ausie-indica/malawi/swazi female X my AK48 male which I have some pictures of and will upload soon! It is too exciting almost but as I always say 'nothing is too good to be true!'

I am about to start some new AK s to get some sensi soon but I am in the process of building a grow box with some 400w sodium bulbs I picked up in London recently as I think they need more hours of light to be female - well thats how it looks now as the ones that survived outdoor all turned male sadly but I needed one for breeding anyway I guess. ;)

Those should have amazing results I know people who crop that in Southern Ontario and they get lots of bud when they're topped.

Have topped them to keep them low and it has had good results - pics soon.:yummy:

HEY i see a bug on the plant!!! lol must be a good bug huh, looking good and you might want to keep the hermie i know a guy on here that kept a hermie and it is looking real nice now budded up real good, the only thing was that he had to pull off about 30-40 balls off

I smoked that hermie and it was decent shit! They are not a complete waste of time but it is definately not skunk! Peace:Rasta:

I managed to upload some pics but still have spans more to upload in the next few days. Peace and Love

Brad

Wassup everyone @ 420 Mag! :ganjamon: I have uploaded more than half the pics I will be using to update this thread and will be starting work on it within the next few days or when I have completed uploading all of my recent photos. Have a happy hempy day everyone! :peace:

Hey Brad...just noticed you returned awhile back. Welcome brother. Hope all is well with you. :peace:

I'm waiting Brad:popcorn:

I'll check back.:bong:

Pan4

Nice to know Pan4! :slide:

I am still uploading but I will post a few pictures to keep this going!
Peace:peace:

Hey Brad...just noticed you returned awhile back. Welcome brother. Hope all is well with you. :peace:

Very well brother!:grinjoint:

I have some really nice pics for this thread now and I can't wait to share them with you. Those hybids really did their thing!

Ok here are a few pics. These are more recent and I will have to go back in time to show the whole growth period but they STILL have'nt been uploaded and I can't wait to do it any longer. So here they are:
Clipboard06.jpg

;)
Clipboard05.jpg

Clipboard08.jpg

Clipboard07.jpg

Clipboard09.jpg

These shots were taken with a friends camera while mine was not available so they are not as high def but I will have some better quality pics to share with you soon!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom