Indoor Grow10 SuperLemonHaze6 White Russian1 G13Haze1 Super Silver Cheese1 Special K

driver83

:welcome:hello everyone im new to this my first grow sort ov so please leave a comment or question and i will be more than happy to answear

here are sum pictures of veg
:thumb:
grow_585.jpg
First 2 1/2weeks from seed

indoor_532.jpg

indoor_535.jpg

indoor_534.jpg

indoor_533.jpg
will be switching to 12/12 tonight, Also they have been lollypopped
:thanks:
Also they have been lollypopped

:420:

Re: indoor grow10 Superlemonhaze6 White Russian1 G13Haze1 Super Silver Cheese1 Specia

Pulling up a chair. :popcorn: I have a few questions if you wouldn't mind:
What kind of soil do you have them in?
How many of each strain do you have?
What kind of lights do you have them under?
How many days in Veg?
When did they sprout?

Re: indoor grow10 Superlemonhaze6 White Russian1 G13Haze1 Super Silver Cheese1 Specia

Very nice grow. looking very similar 2 mine right now. good luck. I will follow along.:goodjob:

thanks HempRocket,:thumb:

here is the anwear to your ques

What kind of soil do you have them in? Terra professional soil from Canna
How many of each strain do you have? x5
What kind of lights do you have them under? 2x 250watts blue&red cfls, 1x 400w MH
How many days in Veg? Just under 4 weeks i think:scratchinghead:
When did they sprout? Most on 21st, 23rd, G13 ON 24th december 2010

:cheer: :grinjoint: :cheer:

Are these the plants Final buckets.And if so what height do you expect the plants to reach?:rollit:

yep these are the 11l pots they will stay in until harvest, slh will grow tall cos sativa plants and 6 WR will be about a meter i think:scratchinghead: so im hoping the SLH don't grow too tall in next 2 weeks or so as my tent hight is 2meters.

im using 400w mh for the first 2weeks of flower as i read it stops them from growing to tall, is this right? im also switching to 600w dual septrum in betweens days to speed up the flowering rate , has any one tried this before?

:reading420magazine: :roorrip:

:420: :peace:

High Driver,
What do you mean by switching to 600w dual spectrum "in between days"? Do you mean after the two weeks of the MH? I personally haven't heard that using MH in beginning of flowering will stop the vertical growth. I think it's mostly the genetics that play a role in that but I could be wrong. Are you able to provide a link to where you read that...I'm interested. :roorrip:

hello Growers, sorry just been doing other stuff so here is & update

DAY 6 FLOWER

Grow_indoor_2011_034.jpg
Grow_indoor_2011_035.jpg
Grow_indoor_2011_036.jpg
500_indoor_2011_012.jpg
Grow_indoor_2011_014.jpg

High Driver,
What do you mean by switching to 600w dual spectrum "in between days"? Do you mean after the two weeks of the MH? I personally haven't heard that using MH in beginning of flowering will stop the vertical growth. I think it's mostly the genetics that play a role in that but I could be wrong. Are you able to provide a link to where you read that...I'm interested. :roorrip:

what im doing is an experiment i can't remember actually where i read it :scratchinghead:but because of my vertical hight issue's im trying it out this way

day1 600w dual sepctrum- day2 400w MH- day3 600w dual sepctrum- day4 400w MH & so on for two weeks then switch to 600w dual septrum all threw :surf: Flower

:peace:

Nice plants driver. How tall are the plants a week into flowering? How many weeks are you planning to flower them? How tall do you plan on the final height being? How much can you expect to retrieve from a plant at that final height? They look nice and healthy. Keep it up.:welldone:

Nice plants driver. How tall are the plants a week into flowering? How many weeks are you planning to flower them? How tall do you plan on the final height being? How much can you expect to retrieve from a plant at that final height? They look nice and healthy. Keep it up.:welldone:

Th im not sure as i have 5 different strains
im hopping the sativa's stay under 1.6 meters
i will be happy with a once each dry? is that possible im not sure

let me know guys

thanks in advance

:peace:

The tallest is white rassain just under 80cm for some reson but the rest are between 60-70cm [flowering time 8-9weeks]
Tallest Super Lemon Haze is 75cm [flowering time 9-10weeks]
shorest is G13 Haze at 35cm from floor to top [flowering time 10-11weeks]
i do not want them to grow no more then 1.5 meters im also thinking of adding another 600w light not sure yet?
I hope this answears your question

Sounds great driver. I'm tuned in. Hope ya get all you want and more.:peace:

hello fellow growers i have a question?

im using 1x 600w hps dual spectrum in the middle my grow room i've also got 2x 250watts cfl's to go each side ov the 600w hps what my :scratchinghead: is i've got 1x blue & 1x red 250watts should i source 1x 250w red to replace the blue or should i leave it?

im try to get the best results so any answear will be much appreciated

thanks my 420 fam in advance :party: :hookah: :peace:

The red end of the spectrum is where you want to be for Flowering and the blue end of the spectrum is where you want to be for vegetation. Now if you only have 1 light source you would have to switch them for each cycle to give the plant what it needs during each. However with multiple light sources i believe it can be beneficial to give the plants a bit of blue also. So i think you are doing just fine with 1 blue and 1 red sir. Hope this helps.:bong: P.s. maybe just switch the blue and the red once a week to promote even spectrum distribution on both sides of the crop at alternate times. Or maybe i'm just anal. Off to the wake and bake:bong:

:thanks: Th for your answears, what do you think of light set up? should i add more lights [Cfls, Hps, Mh as im thinking of moving all the pots away from each other.

im going to give an update Next week

:bongrip:

I think you are just fine right now over there driver83. If at some point it looks as though the ones on the outside arent getting enough light then maybe you would think about adding 1 or 2 more cfl's. Keep an eye on em and let em tell you what they need. Good luck. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom