IMG_080118.JPG
IMG_080015.JPG

any ideas?
As for the other little ones, it's slow going , but its going
IMG_080612.JPG

IMG_080718.JPG

and the newest, number 4
IMG_080918.JPG

ok here we go! things are starting to speed up now that the plants are used to their new homes!

here is number one, it developed some cray new growth over night!
021214.JPG
028142.JPG

#2 may have some possible mold however is growing like a weed;)
029121.JPG

#3 Has been in rough shape for a while however is still developing new growth, is there anything i can do but hope?
015320.JPG
016289.JPG
017256.JPG

#4 is doing quite well, possible signs of over watering but still growin!
018249.JPG
019203.JPG

they look good to me:)
I dont see anything to panic over:thumb:

you just wait. all of a sudden they will have a giant climbing down from the tops

Looking good so far just wondering why did you plant so late in the season

well growrook that can be left up to stoner planning:tokin:, i understand my yield will be somewhat smaller however i am in the dirty south so it stays pretty warm here pretty late, has been in the 70's in early December

no pictures today as i need batteries for my camera but the girls are doing fantastic! nice new growth often.

im curious about topping, and lst, any tutorials? im aware it would be to early currently but i would like to know how to when its ready

Good luck! Things are looking good!

no pictures today as i need batteries for my camera but the girls are doing fantastic! nice new growth often.

im curious about topping, and lst, any tutorials? im aware it would be to early currently but i would like to know how to when its ready

go to the FAQs everything you need to know

go to the FAQs Everything you need to know!
topping or Fiming is real easy though and Lst is even easier!
wait till they get their 4rth set of leaves and pinch the new growth off. that is topping
Lst is waiting till they get big enough then bending the plant over to let all the under growth to get light. about the 4rth set of leaves again
you bend the plant over by tying it down with twine or pipe cleaners. I take an old fishing reel and tie the string to the middle of a bread tie, then twist that on to your girl and slowly crank the reel a little every day to keep from snaping her off. but there are many ways to do it and I'am sure someone will give you their way.
hope this helps

good to have you west! unfortunately I'm late in the season so they wont be quite so big, however i hope to produce some killer buds, quality over quantity here!
I've also got a northern lights auto that just sprouted and am doing a separate journal on that, it will also be outdoors!

Anyways I went to have a sit down with the girls( lets hope they all end up girls). Things are looking fantastic! Pictures in the morning as i now have something to attend too :roorrip:

good to have you west! unfortunately I'm late in the season so they wont be quite so big, however i hope to produce some killer buds, quality over quantity here!
I've also got a northern lights auto that just sprouted and am doing a separate journal on that, it will also be outdoors!

Anyways I went to have a sit down with the girls( lets hope they all end up girls). Things are looking fantastic! Pictures in the morning as i now have something to attend too :roorrip:

Well I'm right on Board Bro!
I have 1 plant right now and if she wasn't so small because this 20day stunt period when she was a new sprout she would be on time in season too, but no worries she's been talking off the past couple weeks :morenutes::morenutes::cheer:
She just hit a foot yesterday when I checked on her.

easy thing to do is move them around outside on your porch, in windows etc all day, different locations until they are at least 12" tall...then go bury the bottom 4" in the ground and let them go crazy...

Back
Top Bottom