Indoor Mystery Seeds - First Journal

Re: Indoor mystery seeds. First Journal!

21 Days old. Little concerned with the spots on some leaves. Probably the shitty soil that I used with all those nutes in it. :oops:

I really need more lights. I need to give these little ones the light they deserve.
2-2-11_Plant_A.JPG

2-2-11_Plant_B.JPG

A and B are my attempts at LST.

2-2-11_Plant_C.JPG

C Hasn't been touched at all.
Sorry for this shitty picture.
2-2-11_Plant_D.JPG

D has been topped on a few spots.

What kind of soil are you growing in again? It looks like nute burn. I would flush with R/O water. I would flush with 2x - 3x the volume of water for the volume of growing medium.

No you can't drown them unless you don't let the water drain and the plants become waterlogged. :goodluck:

This is exactly why most people do NOT recommend using MG soil. Too many nutes.

Re: Mystery Seeds... Can anyone help?

WARNING: May have gone picture crazy! :roorrip:
I just noticed that my little ones are growing faster than I thought:)
they are way bushier than any plant I've ever had.
1-26-11_Plant_A_Closeup.JPG

Blurry, but each circle is the extra growth :)

I think I may have damaged the roots, because they are exploding out of the bottom of my little peat pots. So transplanting is long overdue...
1-26-11_Plant_A_Roots.JPG

I am also wondering if there is a good website to try and identify the different strains by category. I'll try and describe them each as best as I can, so maybe I can get some feedback.

Plant A
1-26-11_Plant_A.JPG

Bushiest of them all, red-ish stems, leaves are really soft like velvet.

Plant B
1-26-11_Plant_B.JPG

Almost the same as A, but not as much growth...

Plant C
1-26-11_Plant_C.JPG

Smells kinda funny, and has really rough leaves.

Plant D
1-26-11_Plant_D.JPG

Super thin leaves growth looks kinda weak.

Anyways, I'm off to do some transplanting. :token:

Hey there .MrNiceGuy. --

Here's what you can tell by the pictures so far:

Pictures A,B, and C are all either Indica or Indica heavy hybrids (I think Indica heavy hybrids).

Picture D is a Sativa heavy hybrid. (I Don't think it's pure Sativa, as the leaves are still a little fat for a pure Sativa).

Beyond that, I don't think there is anything else you can tell about them for sure.

Most of all - good luck with your current harvest and your grow!!

u have some very nice ladies there,the one with the nice fat leaves looks like a plant i had 4 weeks ago but my neighbors cat ate it, it was black ape..
:hookah:

yo whats up bro looking forward to seeing the end results! im also starting my first Soil / CFL grow! haha good luck with your grow!

dont forget keep an eye on them...ha animals love the herbs like us mr.niceguy:goodluck:

Well, my plants are 31 days old, and I'm a little upset at myself because I've neglected them...

They all need to be transplanted again, and my LST looks terrible in these tiny containers that they are in.

Still have nute burn, because I haven't flushed the plants enough.

I think I might try and bring them down to 12/12, and see which ones I'll be lucky enough to keep.
2-5-11_Plant_A.JPG

3 Growths have sprouted up since the LST

2-5-11_Plant_B.JPG

2 Growths from LST

2-5-11_Plant_C.JPG

Haven't done anything to this one, and it has the healthiest growth so far.

2-5-11_Plant_D.JPG

Probably ruined the roots due to a clear container, but is doing well overall.

MR.NiceGuy ur plants are looking great for LST just transplant them and watch them grow crazie...How many lights do u have?And when u flush do u get a container that is the same size of ur pot,fill it full of water and pour it in their pots and make sure all that water drains :goodluck:

As long as your new growth is lush and green you are OK. If your new growth starts getting nute burn, you will have to flush more. Otherwise you are doing well. Get some more lights and you will have some quality smoke soon enough.

I have 2 cfl lights too ha...NE ways i made a lil cheap growbox by putting a old shelf together and put some black wood on the back side, a lil door, cut a square out for my pc fann and i hanged my lights on top and put some foil..and thats how u make a small growbox...

Back
Top Bottom