Indoor White Widow Feminized - Please Reply

RagnarLothbrok

I'm growing outdoors although i think i'm going to get a grow tent and grow a plant indoor, Feminized White Widow, How big of a space should i get, It's 60% indica so it will grow a little more bushy but still tall
Should i get an 8x8 room, 5x5, 6x6, 4x4, 10x10? Please help I also want it to be discrete but i just want to know what is the best for my plant for the maximum yield.

I am growing white widow from crop king seeds. I have some other strains too. I have 15 girls in a 4x8 tent. They are pretty crowded. I probably could have put 10 in the 4x8 and would get the same yield.
You can see them in my journal.

Okay that actually helps out alot, I was thinkings literally just one plant to maximize it's yeild but if you could fit 10 in a 4x8 then i may try to grow in between roughly 5 n 8; you know just so they get some more room and have space to fuly grow out best they can

What lights are you using, ventilation system and carbon filter do you have; And do you're vents/duckworth lead outside through a window or etc?

This is a link to my grow. Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze
It will also show you my feed schedule, lst, fimed, ext..
I use led lights. I have a big Mars 960 reflector, two Mars 300, 2 metzie 900 reflectors, one metzie 600 and two Chinese 1000 watt LEDs. Even though they are LEDs, I am generating a lot of heat. I vent with a 6" fan and carbon filter (active air). I have an ac unit running now because temps are starting to rise. I vent into the attic.

Okay, what was your budget for the lights?
I took a look at your grow it looks amazing! Your doing a good job already, Whats the cost of Hydro, with Led's it saves you alot of money although is it noticable on a bill?
How much was the carbon filter

Lol, I guess my question is what was the budget for your grow room? I'd want to keep mine to a good 20-25 degrees Celsius I think , i'd prob try to keep it at a steady 28 tbh.

Okay, what was your budget for the lights?
I took a look at your grow it looks amazing! Your doing a good job already, Whats the cost of Hydro, with Led's it saves you alot of money although is it noticable on a bill?
How much was the carbon filter

Lol, I guess my question is what was the budget for your grow room? I'd want to keep mine to a good 20-25 degrees Celsius I think , i'd prob try to keep it at a steady 28 tbh.

I ordered the Mars 960 from their web site. It covers a 4x4 area and was around 300-310 shipped to me. I bought the others on eBay and spent 100-200 each. I started my first grow with a Chinese led from eBay and had an ok grow, so I would just order more lights when I need them. I started in a 3'x5' tent and now have a 4x8 tent.
I bought an active air 6" x 16" filter from my grow shop this week. It was $100. They are about 50-60 online, but I needed to replace my old one. 6 weeks into flower and they will emit a very powerful smell if you do not have a good filter.

Especially with more plants the more powerful the smell will be.

So how big of a tent would be good for 5 plants? and how many lights?

Whats the ventilation system you have going on, fan wise and the location of them?

I do not grow in hydro. I use sunshine pro mix 4. It is like a coco but holds more moisture. Right now, 2-3 days between watering/feed. Next grow, I will mix perlite into my soil. It will allow better drainage and provide more o2 to the roots.
Also, the Metzie LEDs are fantastic lights. They are well built and priced cheap. The Mars 960 is an awesome light too.
If you are looking on ebay, stay away from the white LEDs that are from China. They may be ok to veg with but they are not that powerful. You will find a better price, for Mars, on their web site and not Amazon or eBay. They were fast on their shipping too.

Especially with more plants the more powerful the smell will be.

So how big of a tent would be good for 5 plants? and how many lights?

Whats the ventilation system you have going on, fan wise and the location of them?
I have a can fan 6" and the 16" filter mounted to the ceiling of the tent. The variable speed switch is turned up to max. As far as moving air in the 4x8 tent, it is perfect. For 5 plants, I would buy a 4x 4 tent or the 3x5 would work great too. You could start with that Mars 960 reflector led and add more later in the flower stage. I would use the same fan and filter for the 4x4 tent and you can control the speed of the fan. I like that feature on a fan. The fans are like a turbo engine fan and they really move a ton of air. I think 440 cu feet a min

I do not grow in hydro. I use sunshine pro mix 4. It is like a coco but holds more moisture. Right now, 2-3 days between watering/feed. Next grow, I will mix perlite into my soil. It will allow better drainage and provide more o2 to the roots.
Also, the Metzie LEDs are fantastic lights. They are well built and priced cheap. The Mars 960 is an awesome light too.
If you are looking on ebay, stay away from the white LEDs that are from China. They may be ok to veg with but they are not that powerful. You will find a better price, for Mars, on their web site and not Amazon or eBay. They were fast on their shipping too.
Okay thank you very much, are the grow tents measured in metres? so for example a 4x8 is 4m by 8 metres? Just curious
And would 1 good light be able to grow 5 plants? if not 3?
and by hydro i meant the amount of electricity you're using to run the grow op, is it expensive to keep it running?

Oh an another question I've been wondering about, How do people get Timers on their lights for like lets say 18hours on 6 hours off (On/off- Ratio -18/6) Or the same for watering, Timed and measured watering methods? Just curious

Okay thank you very much, are the grow tents measured in metres? so for example a 4x8 is 4m by 8 metres? Just curious
And would 1 good light be able to grow 5 plants? if not 3?
and by hydro i meant the amount of electricity you're using to run the grow op, is it expensive to keep it running?

Oh an another question I've been wondering about, How do people get Timers on their lights for like lets say 18hours on 6 hours off (On/off- Ratio -18/6) Or the same for watering, Timed and measured watering methods? Just curious
I hand water my plants. You can get a light timer for under 10 bucks. My 4x8 tent is measured in feet.
If I was you, I would get the Mars 960 because it is rated to cover a 4 footx4foot area.
The 960 watt Mars will only pull 387 watts. Over all, I have not noticed an increase in my electric bill. But I am the type of guy that is constitantly turning off home lights and trying to be as efficient as I can.

Makes sense, could you send me the website of the mars 960, is 387 watts enough? Also have you seen any home closets build? I can get the dimensions for my closet, I was wanting to start growing in there it's a small walk-in closet but it could grow a good plant or two, aslong as the smell was 100% dealt with, I could send a picture too

Back
Top Bottom