Inzane In The Membrane & Member Berry: Anyone Growing?

Eeko

Wondering if anyone has tried growing Inzane in the Membrane or Member Berry from Ethos? We did their Mandarin Cookies and one other high THC strain and they were STRONG! The Inzane is suppose to be a 30-35% THC, wondering if anyone had feedback on yield and or how it smokes. Oh and also germination rates, for some reason we had poor results on our last run but enjoyed the seeds that turned into plants.

Wondering if anyone has tried growing Inzane in the Membrane or Member Berry from Ethos? We did their Mandarin Cookies and one other high THC strain and they were STRONG! The Inzane is suppose to be a 30-35% THC, wondering if anyone had feedback on yield and or how it smokes. Oh and also germination rates, for some reason we had poor results on our last run but enjoyed the seeds that turned into plants.
Insane n the membrane I believe was pulled from ethos line up because of a lot of complaints about hermaphrodites. Just what I heard. Fyi

I've done both and have detailed grow reports on each of them at RIU......24 plants of each.

Inzane in the Membrane I rated as one of their best two Ethos strains I've done- the other best was Chem OG. Both of these are now discontinued. Both were stable and no hermies were present. I'd love to still have this in my garden.

The Member Berry was the opposite. Although it yielded well and looked great, it had no high at all. Everyone complained about it. See below. How does something that looks this good have no high- the breeder stated 24-28% THC. Might be but it doesn't get you buzzed!

imgdata-9.jpeg

Regarding germination rates, it's hit and miss. Their fresh stuff, recently released, will give you 100% germination. Their older stuff that sits around for a while will show lower rates of course, depending on how they are stored. I always buy extra seeds, and sprout them all, just to make sure I have a full room.

Back
Top Bottom