Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

I have a couple autos outside in 5 gal pots. I move them onto the porch when it rains, and in the house when cold. It's an experiment. They'll finish in November. Seeing if I can finish them. (2nd auto grow this summer).

I'm glad you figured it out. Makes posting a lot easier, lol.
I don't know about easier, but i do know my people will now know I have a new journal. We are going to start receiving rain from Florence tomorrow. Hope all is well?

Hiya SP,

That's a tough one. I have some gallon ones but with thicker sides. They work fine. I wouldn't dare to say how the thinner ones will do. If I'd seen them before purchase, I wouldn't have bought them. I like plastic pots, myself.

I agree that both light & air can prune roots as they grow to the outer edges of the fabric bags, but I've been taught to prevent light from reaching the roots. So I'm still making a decision on whether or not to use them. I mean, I can put this trash on my head and go for a walk. I don't think I should be able to see thru the bag ? At least my daughter got the outside plants into the garage, before the rain !!

So today, the ladies are 6 weeks old. They were topped to make 8 tops and 2d. node was removed. When they start to grow again, they'll be transplanted to 3 gal or 10 gl. bags. The 4 in Dixie cups are the tops from 1st. topping, 3 had roots at the rockwool cubes, the runt on bottom didn't, but I transplanted it anyway. Tomorrow, I'll install new carbon filter & fan, clean tent and get ready to put them under 400w mh. Before

And after.

Started training today, The sick plant fixed itself. so I'll never know why it didn't like it's 1st, few weeks of life. So it's about 1/2 the size it normally would be, hoping it can catch up. It's on the bottom left in the photos. The runt is growing now also.

Even the clones look good. Your mainlining project looks very nice. They'll be awhile with all the training, but looking good!! Nice job, man.

Even the clones look good. Your mainlining project looks very nice. They'll be awhile with all the training, but looking good!! Nice job, man.
High Bode.
24 hrs., and standing back up . I'm letting the centers fill in some, so I can cut some clones, before going to bloom. i bought some 17 inch runoff basins today, so why don't my 10 gl.,16 inch bags fit into them. they're 17 inch's at the top and 16 at bottom. And that was the largest at Home Depot. Glad they were cheap ! I'll use them some day ? Still hoping for 12/12 on the 8th. !! About time we got you a journal going ?

Yeah SP, I'm such a noob with experience! I only grow outdoors in soil in the summers, (this is my second year) so I don't have much to offer for most people. I do totally organic, homemade, etc. Mostly because I'm retired without a lot of money, and I think it's nice smoke. Way far from most cannabis growers. But I read a lot of journals, see a lot of plants, learn a lot of wisdom, and like to pay it forward if I can.

Yeah SP, I'm such a noob with experience! I only grow outdoors in soil in the summers, (this is my second year) so I don't have much to offer for most people. I do totally organic, homemade, etc. Mostly because I'm retired without a lot of money, and I think it's nice smoke. Way far from most cannabis growers. But I read a lot of journals, see a lot of plants, learn a lot of wisdom, and like to pay it forward if I can.
Well that's ok Bode, you're welcome to hang out here. maybe we'll both learn something. It's been a week since updating, so here's latest pics. They're still in the 3 gal bags, and the 4 clones (tops) were transplanted to 1 gl. bags tonight. i will be transplanting them to 10 gl. bags in next 2-3 days, otherwise, they're gonna out grow my 6.5 ft. high tent. Only thing they've had so far, is 6.3--6.8 ph, 125 ppm tap water. The plants are not uniform in growth, so these seeds are unstable . The biggest plant is already over growing the others, so I might only be able to fit 3 in my little 4x4. this well be the last pics. in 3 gl. bags.

You do have a very nice looking full tent, man. Makes you feel good just to look at them. Nice job.

Thanks Bode, I see no growth issues at this time. but only the most prolific growing plants will be cloned, as I can see which plants these tops came off of, by the way they're growing now. The samllest plant, is the smallest clone, and the one that was sick as young vegetables, are showing the same symptoms. Problem with that theory is the smallest plant could be the best product !! So I'll grow these out, and determine which one is the most potent, then start cloning, just that one. it's overcast and drury looking outside, makes me want to go back to bed. Have a good day everyone !!

Transplanted three of the ladie's tonight, and will finish the 4th. one tomorrow. I'll put the 5th. one in the veg tent, till I figure out what to do with it. It's the runt of the litter, so I don't want it for clones, but hate to see it go to waste. i'm going to take clones before switching to 12/12. just in case when i harvest, it turns out to be dynamite smoke. I don't want to be the fool that didn't take clones !!

So, I'm all moved into those 10 gal. bags. I've personally never used over a 7 gal. pot inside. but from reading about growing with this living soil, most people use at least a 10 gal. pot. Coast of Maine recommends a 10 gal. pot. the last bag was transplanted into a different brand of living soil, as an experiment. will add markers tomorrow. i have left about 20 clones of these plants, which will look cleaner after I remove them in a couple days. They need to grow some more .

Back
Top Bottom