Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

No journal. Technically challenged, and budget challenged. Sometimes I snap a pic, but have trouble getting the whole journal thing together. Fun to read and learn, though. I would like to start one next year. Need to "pay it forward".

Yeah, SlowPuffer, your little girls look very alive. Nice job. Looks like you're getting the hang of this nicely!
I got yrs. of experience, most outside gorilla grows, but only recently decided to learn how to grow. I didn't know what a ph pen was 8 yrs. ago. I'm a 76 yr. old student of the fine art of growing weed. I don't need any education on how to smoke it !! Ha !! Bode, you know how to add a signature link for a journal ? I'm not good with computer language.

No journal. Technically challenged, and budget challenged. Sometimes I snap a pic, but have trouble getting the whole journal thing together. Fun to read and learn, though. I would like to start one next year. Need to "pay it forward".
When you get ready, i'l help, in any way I can. No time like the present. You got all you need.

Hiya SP,

At the top (in the black stripe), click on your name. Click on signature. There you go.

Yeah, I'm 67. I've ran into many stoners from the good old days (our age, lol). Our generation must be fueling the drive to lift prohibition.
Thanks for the offer. We're budget challenged, so when technology breaks, I try for a workaround. But I do love our lifestyle!

I have a couple autos outside in 5 gal pots. I move them onto the porch when it rains, and in the house when cold. It's an experiment. They'll finish in November. Seeing if I can finish them. (2nd auto grow this summer).

I'm glad you figured it out. Makes posting a lot easier, lol.

Back
Top Bottom